28

It was late. Once the girls arrived, me, Matt, and Ryan told them about the prank. They agreed. So here I am. Wide awake. I set an alarm on my phone. It was two in the morning. I woke the two boys up. Then I woke up the girls. We went into the five after midnight room. We were looking for there thing.

We checked everywhere but under the bed. They had water guns, shaving cream, Nutella, anything that involves pranks. We grabbed all the stuff and headed downstairs to the kitchen. We left the lights off not wanting anyone to come down if they saw us.

"So, what are we gonna do with all this?" Coraline asks.

"We should put the Nutella on the ladder, so when Nathan climbs down, he'll have Nutella on his hands am feet." Ryan says. I grabbed a butter knife and that's what we did. But we had to be really quiet.

We realized that the water guns weren't filled with water, it had ketchup. We decided to use these for the morning. We grabbed the shaving cream and put it all over there face. Well, not just that. We also out it on there feet. And there stomachs. We then went back to bed after doing all the stuff they were gonna do to us.

"What the heck happened?" I heard someone shout. I got up right away and went to the bedroom where the boys were. They got the water guns. I woke up the other girls. Yasmin had the last water gun.

We waited until they came out of the room. Once they did, they started squirting them. "How?" Jordan asked.

"I was eavesdropping on the three of you. Give up, you'll never pranks us. And by that, I mean me." I laugh.

"One day Casey, all of us will prank you. And you know it." Kieran says.

"Nope, but what I do know is that you'll never prank me. Not even my brother can." I say.

"I'll get you my pretty, and you're little dog too." Nathan points to Matt. I start laughing loudly. We all get changed as me and the other files head to rehearsals.

"What was all that about?" Emily asked.

"The three of them were planning on pranking all of us. But, we pranked them before they pranked us." I laugh.

"Hahaha, they deserved that. Of they try and prank you, you'll just get them back." Emily says.

"No one will ever prank me. So, once we get home, I'll have to be careful when I walk inside." I say.

Rehearsals was over. And the three of us were standing outside the door afraid to walk in. I open the door but don't walk in. A bucket of water falls to the floor.

"AHA!! Told you we'd ge-" Jordan stops once he sees that I'm not wet from the bucket. "Dang it Casey." He groans as the three boys sit on the couch. I laugh.

"Told you you'll never get me." I say. I walk to the kitchen and grab a banana. I was really hungry. Rehearsals can take away a lot of energy. But not as much as the live shows. That takes a lot more energy. Putting all your effort in it. But, it's worth it.

I walk back to the living room. They all looked upset. I should make them feel better. "You boys wanna help me prank Matt and Ryan?" I ask. They lighten up and agree. I smile. "I knew that would make you feel better. Now, let's get some stuff.

We walk to there rooms and grab some things. "Wait, where's Matt and Ryan?" I ask.

"They went out to the mall. They were tired of staying in." Jordan says.

"Gives us enough time to start." I say. We walk into there room and grab some of there things. There things that are precious to them. Which was matts hair products, and Ryan's shoes. We hid them somewhere downstairs under the couch. And we put Matt gel in the kitchen drawers. They're going to kill us.

We walk back to the living room and watch a movie. Since they were all taking a while.

The door opens entering Matt and Ryan. "Hey guys." Ryan says.

"Hey." I say. They walk upstairs. It's gonna be a while till they realize there stuff are gone. So we continued watching the movie.

"WHERES MY GEL!!" I heard someone shout from upstairs.

"AAAHHH!! MY SHOES!!! THEY'RE GONE!!" I turn to the three boys sitting next to me. We all had a small smirk on our faces.

"Should we pretend we're asleep? They haven't came down in an hour." Nathan asks. I nod my head. I go to the other couch and lay on it as the three of them lay on that one.

I hear footsteps. "I know the four of you are awake. So tell us where our things are." Matt says. We begin to laugh.

"Shoes under the couch. Gel is in the kitchen drawer." I say laughing still. I am awesome at pranking. No one will ever get me.

I get up and walk to the kitchen grabbing an apple. Then two arms wrap around my waist. "I'm gonna get you back. Did you know that?" Matt asks.

"No sorry, because you're not gonna get me." I respond. He kisses my cheek. Then I kiss his.

"Come on, let's go watch a movie." He says.