16

"Brotavio." Dermott says. Looks like they're leaving. I'm really gonna miss them. We all are. Saara and the other two boys walk off stage. We hug them and start heading back for the house.

Once we're there, they two boys go upstairs and start packing there stuff. When they're done, we say goodbye as they leave to the taxi. We're all really gonna miss them. But, that's how it is in the competition. Every week, someone leaves. It's the worst part of all this.

"So, what do we do now?" Nathan ask us. We shrug our shoulders.

"It's getting late, maybe we should head to bed. And I heard that the new group will be coming tomorrow. Everyone really wants it to be either yes lad or four of diamonds. Who do you guys think it's gonna be?" Freddy asks.

"I don't really know. But I'm hoping it's yes lad. They're quite good." Emily says.

"I have to agree with her." I say. We have Thai conversation for a while. We then go upstairs and get ready for bed.

"At least we get a break now." Gifty says hopping on her bed.

"Not really. It's just gonna be rehearsals for a while." I say. We go to bed. But, all I can think about is for tomorrow. I'm really excited to see who's coming. Even if it's not yes lad, I'll still be happy with four of diamonds.

The next day:

Everyone was in the kitchen. Matt, and five after midnight were at the counter making themselves something. I was at the table eating a yogurt that Gifty tried taking away from me. But, I hissed at her like a cat and she started laughing. Causing her to make her arms week and letting me take the yogurt away. It was only breakfast, and Ryan was eating a hamburger. "Emily, your boyfriends quite weird." I tell her.

"No I'm not." He says in his Scottish accent.

"Yes you are." She tells him.

"Your the only one that doesn't eat healthy. Look at you, your eating a burger. And it's breakfast." Jordan say. Ryan shrugs his shoulders and continues eating. I roll my eyes and give myself a small smile.

"Hello." We hear someone says. We look up seeing the four of diamond girls walking in. We all start running towards them and giving the hugs.

"Oh my gosh. This place is incredible." Yasmin says. We all laugh. "I can't believe we're here."

"It's so good to see you four again." Kieran says.

"It's good to see your too boys." Coraline says as they all hug each other. This is gonna be great.

"So, whatcha guys going in here?" The four girls ask at the same time.

"Having breakfast. Except for Ryan. He's having lunch." I smile. Everyone laughs as Ryan glares at me. I smirk at him.

"Great, I'm starving. Lauren says. They sit at the table as me, Matt, and five after midnight nerve them food.

"So, how did you girls react when you got the call from Louis saying that you're coming back?" Saara asks.

"We screamed. We were so happy. I remember when Louis said we didn't make it. We were deviated." Yasmin says. "But, we got the call and look where we are now." We all scream. The door to the kitchen opens and enters Roman.

"Hello everyone. Looks like your four are here now." He says looking at the four girls. "So, since you are here, you're going to have to share a room with honey, and Saara and Relley are sharing with the girls." He says. I hug Saara and Relley.

"That's it for now. And this week is Motown week. So you'll be heading to the studio tomorrow to see what song you'll get. Good luck." He says and then leaves. Guess that's it.

"What now?" Freddy asks. We all look at each other. But, they were all looking at me.

"Why are you all looking at me? I don't know what to do." I say.

"Yes you do. You always look around the house and once your eye catches on something, you already know what to do. You never get bored." Gifty says.

"Does this mean I have to look around.?" I ask tiredly. They all nod there heads. I sigh and walk upstairs trying to find something to do. I walk ok my room. Nothing. I walk into the other rooms. Nothing still. I go to Jordan's closet seeing a water gun. I grab it and head I the bathroom. I fill it with water and slowly tiptoe downstairs.

Everyone was quiet in the kitchen. Just eating or looking bored waiting for me. Matt had his chin on the counter. Maybe I'll squirt him first. I aim my water gun at him and squirt.

"What was that?" He says standing up. I squirt him again. He says me than smiles. "RUN!!" Ryan shouts as they all run outside.

"Can I help?" I look being me seeing Freddy.

"Go to Jordan's closet. He has one more." Freddy runs upstairs as I go outside with the others and start squirting.

Few minutes later, Freddy comes out with the water gun and helps me out. "Wait a second. Are those my water guns?" Jordan asks.

"Yep. You should hide them in a safer spot." I tell him.

"No thanks. That means we wouldn't be able to do this." He says. I feel someone's hands around my waist. Lifting me up.

"Put me down." I command.

"No thanks." Matt says. I look at Freddy. He nods at me and then starts squirting Matt. Which his arms loosen around me making me able to run out and start squirting him. I start running but slip on mud.

"Ouch." I say laying on the ground still. Which isn't helping because now I have more mud on me.

I hear someone laughing. I turn my head to see Matt standing there laughing at me. I glare at him and he immediately stops. He walks toward me and helps me up. But I pull him down making him fall on the mud.

"What was that for?" He asks.

"For laughing."