25

I woke up the next morning. It was early. I tried going back to sleep. But I couldn't. So I went downstairs to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea. I checked the fridge for anything. There was one last yogurt. I decided to save it for Gifty. That's when I found it. Whipped cream. I had an idea. I grabbed it and headed back to the room. Gifty was already awake with Emily. I shows them the can.

"What that?" Gifty asks.

"I was thinking off putting in on the boys." I smirk. Emily smiles and looks at Gifty.

"Let's do it." She whispers. They hop out of bed and we walk to Ryan and matts room. They were sound asleep. And I realized the Matt was shirtless. I blush a bit. But, we walk to Ryan and put whipped cream on his face. It was quite funny. We covered his whole face.

We moved on to Matt and did the same thing. Just am that I kept eating a bit. "Damn, we're all out." I whisper as we leave the room.

"What now. I really wanted to prank the other boys." Gifty says. We go back downstairs and look in the fridge. There was only the yogurt.

"The only thing here is the yogurt. Unless you want to give that up. Which I know you don't." Emily says.

"I could give it up. I'll just go to the store after. So grab it and let's go." We grab the yogurt and a spoon and head to the five after midnight room.

It was hard to get Kieran because he had a top bunk. So I had to lift Gifty up so she can put the yogurt on him. Emily did it to Jordan and I did it to Nathan. I could see shiver a bit because of how cold it was.

"What the hell is this." We heard a voice. Ryan. We run straight to the room hiding the yogurt under one of the bunks and then hopping into bed pretending we were asleep.

We can here the door creak open. But then close. I open one eye seeing no one was here. I look at Gifty. She was laughing lightly. I look down at Emily. She was doing the same.

We decide to finally get ready for the day. Knowing that today is finally diva week. I get into a pair of jeans and a white tank top. I put a hoodie over and my vans. I brush my hair. I don't do anything with it because they're already going to do my makeup and hair later on.

We walk out the room and see the bathroom door open. Matt and Ryan were on there washing there faces. "When did you guys wake up?" I ask with a serious tone.

"Someone decided to play a little prank on is by putting whipped cream on our faces. We checked your room seeing you were asleep. So it wasn't you. We checked Jordan's room. They all had yogurt on there face so it wasn't them either." Ryan says. I just roll my eyes.

"Matt, do you think I'm a good actor?" I ask as I put my hand on his shoulder. He was still shirtless.

"Maybe for Ryan. But for me, you ain't. I know the three of you did this." He laughs. The three of us start laughing.

"Yep, we did it. And Gifty was brave enough to give up her yogurt." Emily laughs as she kisses Ryan on the cheek. They washed all the yogurt off and we went to the five after midnight room. They were licking the yogurt off there faces.

"Why didn't you guys do that?" I ask.

"Do you really think that's gonna help wash our face?" Matt says. He had a point.

And hour later:

We were all getting ready for diva week. I was going to sing, Earth song, by Michael Jackson. It's one of my favorites.

I was wearing a black dress with long sleeves, but I folded them up. It went an inch above my knees. My hair was curled a bit and put to the side. My makeup was light and had a pair of black vans. I'm so nervous for this week. I'm nervous every week. Seeing who's gonna go home. Or finding out if I'm gonna end up in the bottom two. I don't want that to happen. But, I'll have to wait.