20

Note:

Ok, I'm planning on making a Freddy fanfic. But, I want you guys to choose for me if I should do one. If yes, I'll do it after this fanfic. If not, I won't do it. Put it down in the comments of you want me to or not.

Casey's POV:

It's almost time. I'm about to perform on stage for Motown week. And I'm terrified. Last week might have been a good week for me. But, things can change. You never know what can happen.

I was already dressed. Wearing a bit of makeup, my hair was curled a bit. I had on a white shirt, black jeans, and then I had this leather masked over. I was wearing ankle boots on my feet. They were actually quite comfortable. And I liked them.

"Casey, it's almost time." One of the producers say, I nod my head and start my way over backstage. I run into Matt and he gives me a quick hug.

"Good luck." He says kissing my cheek. I can feel myself blush a little bit.

"Thanks Matt." He pulls away and I start walking again. I can hear my I intro. I probably sounded stupid. But, j didn't care. I just want to sing right now. That's all.

The intro stops and I can hear my name being called out. I walk through the doors and wait for my cue in the song.

"I've been alone with you inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
I sometimes see you pass outside my door
Hello, is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it on your smile
You're all I've ever wanted and my arms are open wide
Cause you know just what to say and you know just what to do
And I Amat to tell you so much, I love you."

"I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again how again how much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart overflow
Hello, I've just got to let you know
Cause I wonder where you are and I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely? Or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart, for I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying I love you."

"Hello
Is it me you're looking for
Cause I wonder where you are and I wonder what to do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely? Or is someone loving you?
Te me how to win your heart, for I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying I love you."

I finish the song and the whole arena erupts. Cheering and clapping for me. I just wanted to cry. I love it being up on this stage. Mum would've been proud. I hope.

"Casey, that was an incredible performance. I loved it. I don't even know what to say. Simon, you did a great job." Louis says. I smile.

"Same here, I loved it as well darling. Vocals were great. Staging was incredible. I have to agree with Louis, you did a great job Simon. And so did you casey." Sharon tells me. I look down at my feet and smile. I just love all this.

"Baby, that was incredible. I have nothing to say. Wow, just wow. I'm blown away." Nicole says. I love al this.

"That was great Casey. I'm proud to have you. I'm proud to have this category because I know I have the winner of the X factor." Simon says. Dermott asks me questions and then I hop off stage over to everyone. Matt was the first to hug me.

"That was great Casey, real proud." They all say. I smile and start hugging everyone. It's gone be upsetting seeing whose gonna leave tomorrow though.