13

"Dinner time!" Relley shouted. We all ran downstairs and sat at the table. Relley seemed surprised. "Seems like you guys are all hungry.

"Indeed we are, j don't think any of us at this morning. Or lunch. All that excitement went to our heads and we forgot to eat." Josh says. She serves everyone soup as me and Matt have our chins on the table as we wait for our food. She came back with two plates of chicken sandwiches. Yummy.

"I find my know we had buns." I say.

"Well, we did. I think you only checked the bottom drawer."she says. She sits down and eats her sandwich as well. Only five of us got the sandwiches.

"Why do they get sandwiches and we get soup?" Nathan says pointing to my sandwich.

"These two got it because they helped me cook. And they got it because they bought all the ingredients. And are you saying that you doing like my food?" She glares at him.

"No. Not at all." He says.

"I don't have a problem with it. This soup is incredible." Ryan says. I get Emily's spoon and eat I bit of the soup.

"Ok that's amazing." I say.

"Maybe Relley should cook for now on. Unless anyone else thinks they're q better cook then her." Jordan says. No one raises there hand. "Looks like your going to be cooking for now on Relley." He says.

"Maybe I'll cook for everyone except you." She says. We all look at Jordan.

"Isn't this soup amazing." He says. We laugh. I haven't had food this good for a log time. It's incredible.

After dinner, we all start getting ready for bed, only outing on a new t-shirt and some pants or shorts. I brushed my teeth the. Helped Gifty up on her bed. She pretty much made me.

"Night girls." She says once I turn the light off.

"Good night." Me and Emily say.

The next day:
We were all at the glamour shoot. Everyone was either getting dressed or getting there makeup done. I was getting my hair done. I already have my outfit and they did my makeup. I have on a pair of denim shorts and a light purple plaid button up shirt. I had it buttoned up. I also had black high top converse. My hair was down and was wavy. For my makeup, they just added a bit of Blush and lite pink lipstick. I liked my outfit. Just not sure about the lipstick. I never wear lipstick much. Well, I decently don't wear pink lipstick. I don't like pink much. It's just not my color. I prefer purple. That's an amazing color.

After getting ready, they walk me over to a little spot in the room and I start posing for the pictures. They then got me ready again for something else. So I was still wearing the same shorts, and now a white t-shirt. They left my hair wavy and redid my makeup. They took off the pink lipstick. And I'm glad about that. I didn't like it at all. They took me to a different part of the room where everyone else were. Just dancing around in front of the camera and stuff. It all looked so fun.

Two hours later:
I was at the studio practicing my song. I was planning on singing and royals. It's one of my favorite songs. Simon is ok with it. He thinks it's a good song for me to sing.

After rehearsals, I went back to the house. Evermore was spread out across the living room. The only one that noticed me was Matt. He waved me over to come sit next to him. I sat next to home and watched the movie they were all watching. I don't know what movie it was, but it was a good movie. After the movie we all had dinner that a few of the boys ordered. It was only McDonald's. I grabbed one of the sodas and a cheese burger and then sat down next to Matt on the table.

"Why only a cheese burger?" He asks looking at my food.

"I'm not really hungry to be honest. I'm quite nervous for Saturday." I say taking a bite out of my burger.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be staying for a while. I just know it." He rubs my arm. I smile as I put my head on his shoulder.

After dinner, they all wanted to watch tv. But I went upstairs not in the mood for it. So, I decided to just use my phone. I don't know what's gonna happen on Saturday. I really don't know. It's net racking. And I hate it. I don't want to leave.