21

"In no particular order, the first act returning next week is..." Dermott takes a long pause. And I'm just waiting.

"Emily." He says. We all start clapping and she give me, Simon, and Gifty a hug and then walk over to the chairs. He starts calling names again.

It was then Gifty, five after midnight, Matt, honey, me, four of diamonds, and Relley. Emily seemed to be getting worried about Ryan. Because he's in the bottom three. I was worried for mostly Freddy. I don't want him to go home. He's one of my best friends.

Later:

It was not the lifeline vote. We were all waiting to see who was safe. "And the act safe from the life line vote it..." Dermott takes a long pause. "Ryan."

He falls down to his knees, relieved that's he's not in the bottom two. Emily smiles next to me. But I'm worried for both Saara and Freddy. I love them both. And now I'm so nervous.

Later...again:

The song off was over, now we were waiting for the judges votes. So far, Nicole has chosen Freddy. Sharon chose Saara to stay. Louis chose for Freddy to go home. And Simon chose for Saara to go home. It was deadlock. So whoever got the most votes leaves.

"The act with the fewest votes and will be leaving the competition is..." He takes another long pause. Why? "Freddy." I was about too cry. I didn't want to though. An arm wraps around. It was Matt.

"It's best to let it out." He says. I nod my head and start crying. I didn't want him to leave. But, this is how it is. Saara comes over to us hugging all of us. We all take a look at Freddy's time in the competition. It didn't help me at all.

After that, he has a little chat with Dermott and walks off stage. I was the first to give him a hug. I was still crying. "I'm so sorry." I say.

"It's not your fault. I guess not everyone was a fan of me." He says. I pull away so everyone could start hugging him. This is the worst part of all this. Watching your friends leave. I hate it.

An hour later:

Me and Matt were helping Freddy pack. I didn't want him to leave. "Casey, it's alright. I'll be voting for the both of you. Make me proud." Freddy tells us zipping his suitcase. He gives my a quick hug as I start to cry again.

"I just don't want you to leave. You're one of my best friends." I say.

"You're one of mine too. But, that's how it is in here. But I'm happy that I've made it this far. And I know that the two of you can make it a lot more farther then me." He smiles.

We walk back downstairs and outside seeing the tax on was parked outside. I don't want him to leave. "Bye Casey." He hugs me and leaves to the taxi. The one thing I hate about all this. Seeing your favorite people leave. That's how I felt last year with many singers. But, it's worst this year because I'm actually friends with them.