17

"Tell me me how to win your heart, for I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying I love you."

I finish the song for rehearsals. This week, I'm going to sing, Hello, by Lionel Richie for Motown week. It's a great song. So I thought I'd song it. Simon thought it was perfect for me to sing. That's why he thought I should song it.

"Ok, that's it for today. Good job Casey. See you ok Saturday." Brian says. I thank him and then walk out to the limo and get a ride back home to the house.

When I arrive, no one was there except for Matt. "Where is everyone?" I ask when I put my bag down by the door. I sit next to him on the couch as he was watching frozen. Why?

"Five after midnight, rehearsals. Saara, went to look around London with her sister. Four of diamonds, I'm pretty sure they went shopping with Gifty and Relley. Ryan took Emily out to eat. Honey g is upstairs with Freddy teaching him to rap. And I'm right here watching frozen because I'm bored." He tells me. He raps his arm around me as I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Who do you think is gonna leave next week?" I ask him.

"To be honest, I have no idea. But don't worry, you're not going home." He tells me.

"You don't know that." I say. He sighs.

"You're to amazing for them to let you go home. That's what I know for sure." He kisses my forehead. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"You're quite amazing Matt." I tell him.

"Same with you." He hugs me. I can stay in his arms forever. But, I know I can't. We try to finish watching the movie. But I end up falling asleep.

Two hours later:

"Look how cute they look." Someone whispers. Who here? I just want to sleep.

"No duh." Another says. What are they talking about?

"Come one everyone, let's just let them sleep." Someone says. Please.

"Fine, but let's take a picture first." He hear a bunch of shuffling. Then a camera flash goes off making my eyes open slowly.

"Shoot." Gifty says.

"Next time, we let them sleep." I let my eyes adjust to the light. Once I'm able to see, everyone was standing around me. All smirking.

"What's going on?" I ask tiredly. They don't say anything. They all just walk in different directions. But Freddy walks over to me and whispers, "Look behind you." I turn around, Matt was sleeping besides me with his arm wrapped around me. I blush.

"Who took the picture?" I ask.

"We all did, except for Relley and Saara. They know there limits. Except for me." He says lifting his phone and showing me a picture of me and Matt sleeping together. I blush.

"You hungry?" He asks. I nod my head. He helps me up as we try not to wake Matt up. And we walk towards the kitchen. I sit in a stool.

"So, do you like Matt?" He asks as he starts getting thing out of the kitchen. I think it over. Do I like Matt? I don't know.

"I honestly don't know. But, I don't think he's even ready for a relationship, he just got out of one." I say.

"Well, seems like he is ready. It seems likes he likes you too. Because of what happened right now." He smirks at me. I blush. "But, that wasn't an answer to my question. It a yes or no answer. And you can say that you don't know. So, do you, like Matt?" He asks again.

"Yes." I say truthfully. "I like Matt." I say. I smile just thinking about him.

"Knew it. Ok, here's your food." He hands me a yogurt."

"Took you three minutes to hand me this?" I ask.

"Yeah, I was thinking it over, knowing that Gifty's going to freak out once she notices that one of her yogurts are missing." He smirks. I smack his arm. He just laughs.