11

So, it turns out that me, Gifty, and Emily have made it to the live shows. The three of us were laughing the whole ride to the house. We were having tons of fun. I was friends with Emily since bootcamp. And I'm now becoming. Great friends with Gifty. She really funny. I just love her.

We arrive to the house. It was big. I wish I could live here. We walk inside and shout. Just to know if anyone's here or not. I guess we were the fist ones. "Let's go look for our rooms." I say. We walk upstairs and look for the rooms. Names were on the doors. We found ours. But, there were more names and we decided to see who else was through. There was Relley. She's incredible. Saara Alto, and Honey g for the overs. For the groups, there was 5am, the brooks, and brotaviao. I was hoping to see yes lad. They were quite good looking lads. Then there was the boys. There was Freddy Parker, Ryan Lawrie, and then Matt. I smile appeared on my face as I saw matts name. He made it through. I'm so proud of him. Why wouldn't he make it through? His voice is incredible. I'm just so happy my best friends is gonna be here.

We walk in our room seeing there were bunk beds. I ran straight for the top bunk as the two of them started for the other beds. There were three bunks. So we each got the top one.

"Uhh, I'm to short. Casey help e up." Gifty says. I get off the bed and help Gifty up on her bunk. Then I get back on my bunk exhausted from lifting her up.

"Oh damn, your heavy." I tease her.

"Oh shut up." She throws a pillow at me. I throw it back at her. Then the three of us start throwing pillows at each other.

"I can't believe we're actually here. I'm just so happy. This is just a big dream. I was already gutted from two years ago. But, now I'm here." Emily says.

"Oh I remember. Then you were here back at bootcamp weren't you Gifty?" I ask.

"Yep. But, our dreams are coming true. We're here at the live shows." We start cheering and clapping. This is gonna be fun.

"Hello?" Someone shouts from downstairs. We all sit up. Gifty puts her finger to her mouth telling us to stay quiet. We get up and quietly walk over to the door. I check down the stairs to see who it is. It was the boys.

"It's the boys." I whisper to them. We slowly open the door to there room and then close it. We stand by the door waiting for them to open it so we can scare them.

"I guess we're the first ones here." I hear Freddy say.

"Does that mean we get a prize?" Matt asks.

"Maybe we should scare everyone once the arrive. Maybe we can hide in there rooms and then just scream once they open the door." Ryan says. I look at Gifty. She rolls her eyes. I look at Emily. She rolls her eyes.

"Yes looks, Emily made it." Ryan says happily. I look at Emily. She blushes.

"Congrats, now let's check our room out." Freddy says. They open the door.

"SURPRISE!!" We shout. They fall to the floor as the three of us start laughing.

"Actually boys, we were here first." I say.

"Maybe we deserve that prize." Gifty says.

"And it was already our idea to scare you." Emily says. I give both girls I high five.

"Oh haha. Very funny." Matt says. We help the boys up.

"Maybe you guys can help us scare the other contestants." Emily says. "Do you agree Ryan?"

"Definitely." He gives her peck on the lips. How cute.

"So, what time did you girls get here?" Freddy asks as they start to put there stuff away.

"About ten minutes ago." I say.

"Oh, and thanks for the congratulations, ugh." Gifty jokes.

"Congratulations." The boys say at the same time. The three of us smile.

"Oh my goodness, this place is amazing." I hear someone say from downstairs. We walk out the room quietly and close the door. I check who it is.

"Overs." I whisper. We walk in there room and hide in it.

"This is incredible." I hear Saara say. They open the door.

"SURPRISE!!" We all shout.