33

We were all at the club. It smelled way to much like alcohol. And I didn't like it. I was hear at a table talking with Emily and Saara as everyone was dancing. Honey decided to stay home. I wish I stayed with her. I just wonder, why didn't the boys bed for her to come like they did to me? I shook it off though.

"This is boring, I don't know why I came when I can't drink." Emily says.

"Because Ryan wanted you to come so you can have a bit of a dance with him." I tell her. "And I'm mostly bored. I don't like it here. I don't even like the smell." I say scrunching my nose.

"Same here." She tells me.

"I'm gonna go get a drink. I'll be right back girls." Saara says leaving the table. Just me and Emily now.

"I have a feeling Ryan's gonna come and take you away and then I'll be lonely." I say.

"To be honest, I feel like that too." She tells me. "And look who comes." She says. I turn around seeing Ryan.

"Wanna dance a bit?" He asks her. She takes his hand and they walk to the dance floor. Ugh, dang it Emily.

"Hey, why are you all alone." I turn my head seeing Matt. He sits down next to me. He puts his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

"This is boring." I say.

"It's alright. You'll be ok." He says.

"Have you drank yet?" I asked him. He shakes his head.

"I'll probably go get a beer in a bit. I'm still sober." He smiles. I smile back and kiss his cheek.

"I'll be right back, I need to go and use the ladies room." I stand up and walk over to the restroom. I really need to wee.

Matts POV:

She left to he bathroom. I decided to get up and grab my beer I was planning on getting. So I walk over to the bar area. "One beer please." I say to the bar tender. He nods his head and grabs me a beer. I take a small sip of it.

As I turn around, I bump into someone. Luckily I kept my balance and my beer didn't spill. "I'm so sorry." I say to the girl in front of me. Once I see her face, all I wanted to do was run away.

But instead, I take a sip of my beer awkwardly. And a few more sips. "It's alright Matt. No need to apologize." She says. I need help.

"W...what are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Having fun. That's all." She says. She talks to me as if we didn't even break up. Why? "Can j ask you a question?" She asks. I nod my head. I don't know why though.

"Do you want to get back together. I promise I won't break up with you." She says. I stay silent. Then o have he hits to answer.

"Look, I'm over you now. I've found someone new. Even if I was still single right now, I don't think I could get back with you." I say. She rolls her eyes. When did she become like this?

"Come on, your girlfriend doesn't have to find out." She say touching my hand. I flinch a little bit and pull my hand away.

"I don't want to do that. Mad I would never do that." I say. I was getting angry. Why is she like this?

I take a sip of my beer as she still stands there. She swings her arms around my neck. I wasn't quick enough for what she did next. Kissing me.

It all felt right for about for seconds. Then, it all felt wrong. Very wrong. So u pull away. "What did I just do?" I ask myself even though she was in front of me.

Casey's POV:

I saw what he did. Right in front of my eyes. I could tell he kissed her back. I was beyond upset.

He pulls away and says something. He then turns his head to me. His eyes widen. I shake my head and walk through the big crowd. I accidentally run into Nathan.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked.

"Home." I say. I turn back around and start heading for the exit. I try my best to hold my tears in. Luckily, I did.

My heart was so broken right now. I've never been hurt like this before. I thought he actually cared. Looks like he didn't.

"Casey, why are you leaving?" I heard Nathan ask. I guess he was following me.

"I don't want to talk about it." I say. I look down at my feet.

"I'll walk you home then." He says. His arm wraps around my waist. He pulls em close to him as we start walking. "Maybe we can talk about it tomorrow." I nod my head at him.

This isn't a good day. Not even one bit. I wish I stayed home with honey. This probably wouldn't have happened.

"CASEY!!" Someone shouts. Me and Nathan turn around seeing Matt following us. I pull Nathan and we continue walking.

"Casey!!" He shouts again. I ignore. This time he was right in front of me. "Please, it's not what it looked like."

"Just leave me alone Matt." I say.

"Please, let me explain." He says again. I can almost feel the tears about to come out.

"I said leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you." I say. I pull Nathan again and we continue walking.

I hate his day so much. Why me? He never did care about me. Never. I thought he did. But, he didn't. This all went from a fun day to the worst. I shouldn't have trusted Matt. Not even from the beginning.