8

We were all at the airport. Kaitlin was holding a pink envelope. All of us were waiting for her to open it to see where we were going. I'm so excited.

She slowly opens the envelope. "Ready girls." She says. We all respond with a yes. "We're going to....Malibu." We all start screaming a bit and laughing. We got on the plane and took a ride to Malibu. I was so happy. I can't believe this is happening.

Three hours later:
We were all at the beach in Malibu having a good time. It was our day off for now. Then tomorrow we head to Simons house. But for now, we were just having a it of fun at the beach. I don't ever want to leave this place. It's incredible. I just love it here. Everything here is beautiful. The weather, the city, everything. I wish o could live here. That would be incredible.

The next day:
"Wow, incredible." I say as we walk through the gate of Simons house. I've never seen a house this big. I could see the pool. All the instruments were over there. I'm guessing that's where we're gonna be to perform in front of Simon. I'm nervous but mostly excited. This place is incredible. We walk down a little more until we stop by the pool. And there enters Simon. We all start clapping and cheering.

"Thank you. Ok, now you all watched the show before?" He asks. We all nod or say yes. "So you know I won't be doing this on my own." Who's gonna be the guest judge. I'm waiting to see who it is.

"I'm gonna give you a clue. They, were in a group. Sold eighty million albums world wide. Nine number one singles. One of them is now a heart radio breakfast presenter. The other one was on Americas got talent. So, anticipation over. It is my pleasure to introduce Mel b and Emma Bunton." We all start cheering and clapping and screaming as they two of them wall through the doors.

"Oh my god." I say covering my mouth.

"Hello." They say. Then the three of them start having there own short little conversation.

"You know what, this is you chance to really impress, not just Simon but us too. We know what it takes." Mel b says.

"Absolutely, we've done this process as well, we have auditioned before. So we know what it feels like, so don't be nervous in front of us. And just have fun with it." Emma says.

"As the girls said, they both actually have been you've been. They've been through an audition process, they got the part because amazing vocals." Simon points to Emma. "Personality." He points to Mel b.

"What, what are you talking about." We all then start laughing. This is definitely gonna be fun.