10

Today's the day. The day that can either go fantastic for me. Or make me be gutted for a long time. Simon, Mel b, and Emma have already chosen who's going through. I just hope I'm one of them. I'm so worried. This is a big opportunity for me. I just want to go to the live shows. That would be incredible. Sopheila was first. Wondering if she was going to the live shows or not. After that. It was Gifty, Olivia, and Kayleigh. Gifty was incredible yesterday. She's probably going to make it. I just know it.

After they were done, it was my turn. I walk to where I was standing yesterday. Except it was a lot closer to the pool. I don't know why. I really want this. This is my dream. I hair want this so bad.

"Hello Casey. How are you?" He asks.

"I'm nervous." I say. I'm pretty sure everyone has said that so far. I mean, who isn't nervous.

"When I go back to my first audition with you, Casey, I lied you. I just couldn't work out who you were." He says. I nod my head. "The great thing about yesterday was I got to know you. And I've made I decision. Umm...I think you are going to be very happy. You're going to the finals." He says.

"Thanks you so much." I start to cry. "Thank you." I say. I've never been so happy. I walk down to Dermott.

"Oh Casey, well done. Come here hon." He says. He gives me a hug as I cry on his shoulder. This day is just the best day of my life.

Sorry for the short chapter. But next chapter she arrives to the X factor house. YAAAY!! I hope some of you guys are likening my story so far.

Ok, BYE!!