35

"WAKEY WAKEY!!" Three boys shout in my room. I sit up quickly. And it almost made me fall off the bed. I did. But, Nathan catches me.

"Thanks." I say. He puts me down. They walk out the room and me, Emily, and Saara get dressed. I wore my grey hoodie and my regular skinny jeans. I brushed my teeth and my hair and walked downstairs. The three boys were waiting down there.

"Don't worry, you'll be riding with us and Saara. The rest will be riding in the other truck." Nathan says. I nod my head and smile. What will I do without these boys?

"He guys. Who's ready for tonight?" Ryan asks walking down.

"Not much. I'm a bit nervous. Disco isn't really my Hong." I say.

"Oh, you'll be alright. I'll probably be in the bottom two again. I should be the one worrying." He says.

"You'll stay." I say. I wish the boys didn't wake me up. I'm so tired. Emily and Saara walk downstairs. Sara sits on the couch as Ryan puts his arm around Emily and her arms wrap around his torso. They're lucky. And I'm not.

If I go go home today, I probably won't have a problem. I had a fun journey here. Plus, maybe getting away from Matt will help me.

Honey walks down the stairs with Matt behind him. We make eye contact for a bit. But, then I look away. It hurts just looking at him.

"Looks like everyone's here. Lest go." Ryan dash. They all walk outside. Me and Matt were last to exit because he pulls me away before we walk out.

"Please, let me explain. It's not what it looked like." He says. I don't look at him.

"It even hurts to hear you. I think it's best if we break up." I say almost about to cry. I walk outside to the truck. Nathan was waiting for me. He helps me in.

"You alright?" Jordan asks. I nod my head at him. He nods his head back.

"Is there something going on?" Saara asks.

"Yeah, it's a Matt and Casey problem. Something bad happened." Kieran says.

"Oh, I hope everything will be ok." She says. I decide to look at my lap the whole ride. Then my neck started to hurt. So I put my head on Nathan's shoulder and closed my eyes. I just needed a nap. That's all.

Matts POV:

She...she broke up with me. I'm not surprised. I knew she was going to do that. But, she still didn't let me explain. My heart was broken. While everyone was talking, I stayed silent in the car looking out the window. I've meat ever throng up between the two of us. Everything. All I wanted to do was cry. But, I couldn't let any of this get in the way of tonight's performance.

Now that that sounds like I'm a douche. I put that before Casey. I love her. I love her so much and I didn't even get to tell her. I'm the biggest douchebag on the planet right now.