37

"In not particular order, the first act going no through to next week is...five after midnight." Everyone starts clapping for them. I give a thumbs up to the as they walk to the chairs. It then went Matt, Honey, and Saara.

I was getting worried again. I was in the bottom three. I thought I was going through. No, Nathan thought I was going through. Not me. Me, Emily and, Ryan walked off stage. This is gonna be hard.

"And the lifeline vote goes to...Emily." Dermott says. She starts crying. My and Ryan try to comfort her. This is my first time in the bottom two. And Ryan's second. I think it'd me best for him to stay.

The two of us walked off stage and got ready for the song off. I don't like this. Not ow bit. This is probably how it feels to be in the bottom two.

Matts POV:

No. No. No. To wipe I care about are in the bottom two. And one of them a going home. My best friend. And the girl I truly love.

They finished the song off and they were both on stage. Nicole voted for Casey to go. Simon voted for Ryan to go. Then Louis voted for Casey to go. No. No. No.

"I'm sorry but, the person I'm sending home is Casey." The lights went red. Ryan fell to the floor on his knees. They have each other a hug them he walked towards us. These leaving. I don't Andy her to leave. But I don't want him to leave either.

Casey's POV:

I was at the house packing my stuff. Emily, Saara, and honey were helping me pack.

"Looks like I'll be the last Simons girl." Emily says sadly. I hug her.

"You can do this Emily. Your voice is better then mine. You can do it." I hear her cry.

"I'm jaunt gonna miss you." She says.

"I'm gonna miss you too. But, im definitely going to see you again." We pull away.

Once done packing, we walked downstairs. Everyone was waiting down there for me. I hugged everyone until there was Nathan.

"I'm gonna miss you." He tells me.

"I'm gonna miss you too. Won this for me." I tell him as we pull away. He nods his head.

They all walk to the kitchen, leaving me and Matt. He was sitting on the couch. We made eye contact. I turned away starting to leave.

"Wait." He calls out. I stop. Then sigh.

"What do you what?" I say a bit harsh. By the look on his face, I regretted it.

"I'm sorry." He says. I look away.

"A sorry isn't going to work. You really hur-

I was interrupted by the taxi honking at me. "Good he Matt." I say. I walk to the taxi. I put my suitcase in the trunk as he starts to take me home. I'm gonna miss everyone. But, some memories I should push away. I think it'd be best.

Matts POV:

"Goodbye Matt." She says. Then walks away. I don't even know if this will be the last time I see her. I close the door and lean on it. Sliding down and pulling my knees up hugging them.

I realize this is not the best spot to cry, knowing everyone's gonna come right now and they'll see me. So I walk upstairs. I take my close off only leaving my boxers.

I pull the blankets over me and start crying. I loved her and I ruined it. Soon, I'll get her back. I know it.