24

I finished rehearsals. So I was at the house all alone while four of diamonds, Emily and Gifty went out. Ryan went out with five after midnight. Saara, Relley, and honey were upstairs somewhere. And I have no idea where Matt is. And I'm in the living room watching Kingsman.

I was getting bored. I turn the tv off. I check the phone seeing it's 8:20. What should I do at this time. It's still way to early Togo to bed. So I go to the kitchen and grab some cereal and use my phone. I was just looking over Instagram. Double tapping on the pics I like. Then I got bored again. There's nothing to do here. Why does everyone always have to go out.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I turn my head seeing Matt. "Hello beautiful." He says. I blush.

"Hello handsome. Where were you at?" I ask. I hope I didn't sound like that obsessed girlfriend.

"I was just at the store, getting these for you." He says holding out three chocolate bars. I grab them right away and kiss his cheek. "I'd thought you'd might like these." He says.

"You know me so well." I say. He picks me up and drags me to the living room and we lay down. His arms wrap around me. I feel safe in his arms.

"So, did Roman come by yet?" He asks.

"Yeah, he just had a little chat with us. And Rylan and Matt came too. We actually had a bit of fun with them. We played a few games." I say.

"Lucky, and missed all that." He asks.

"Yep, you took an hour at the store." I say.

"I was looking for something for you. You like to much food. Yet, we all eat healthy, except for Ryan." We laugh.

"If he gets diabetes, it'll be so with it for him."

"Yep." I ten started thinking about Sunday night. Who's going to leave? Will it be one of my best friends? I hope not.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks.

"N..nothing." I lie.

"Your such a liar. And stop thinking about what's gonna happen. It's gonna be like this for a while. Until whoever the winner is. But it's ok, it's not like we're not going to see them again." Matts right. It's not like we're not gonna see Freddy again. Or brotaviao. We'll for sure see them again. I know it.

"You're the best Matt." I tell him.

"I know that." He smiles and pecks my lips. I smile at him. He is such a loser. But, he's my loser.

It was night now. Everyone was getting ready for bed. So after brushing my teeth, Ryan went in and took a quick shower. After I heard the water running, I decided to play a quick pranks. So I went downstairs and into the kitchen and turned on the sink. I waited a little bit.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!! COLD!!" I heard hi scream. And I started laughing. I turned it off and went back upstairs seeing everyone by the bathroom.

"What's going on here?" I ask. Matt smirks at me.

"Ryan screamed." Emily says.

"Hmm...wonder why." I laugh. I guess a few of them realize what I did.

"You are very sneaky." Jordan says.

"Very." Nathan says after. And we all laugh.

"I can here you guys outside the door!" Ryan shouts. We all laugh again. "And I'm gonna get you back for that Casey." I shrug my shoulders knowing he can't do that. I'm the best at pranks.

We all walk back to our rooms. "There's no way he's gonna get you back. Your to good with pranks." Gifty says.

"I know that. But if he does get me, which will never happen, I'm just gonna get my revenge. Hahaha." I laugh. I hop on my bunk.

"Just don't make a mess." Relley says.

"Ok, I won't." I say. Emily turns off the lights and we all hop onto bed. This was a good day.