12

It was still the first day here at the house. We ended up scaring the overs. But with the groups, we only scared Jordan from 5am, or known as five after midnight now. Then we scared the Brooks. And also brotaviao. But we did good. Tomorrow we're going to start our glamour shoot. It's gonna be fun. And now I feel very hungry.

I walk downstairs looking for the kitchen. When I find it, I go straight for the fridge. Empty. Now I was disappointed. So I grab an apple from the counter and sit on the stool. "Hey." Matt comes in. I look up. He grabs my apple and takes a bite out of it before I do. I glare at him.

"You don't deserve a hi because you stole my apple." I say.

"Then here." He gives it back.

"Yuck, keep it. Germs."

"Your such a baby." He takes it back.

"Shut up. How was judges house?" I ask him grabbing another apple.

"Good, our guest judges was Calvin Harris. He's cool." He tries to brag. I smirk.

"Cool. But, we had two guest judges. We got Mel b and Emma Bunton." I stick my tongue  out at him. He glares at me. But I just smile.

"How do you think it's gonna be like living here?" He asks. I shrug.

"Different that's for sure. I only live with three people back home. Not like fifteen or anything." I say. "But, this will be fun."

"Yeah. But it'll get less and less fun once everyone starts to leave. But, only one of us in this house is going to win the X factor." He says.

"I feel like it's gonna be you. I mean, your voice is incredible. Better than anyone in this house. Well, that's my opinion." I say. He smiles at me. I love his smile. He's a keeper.

"Hey you two, are you are hungry?" Relley asks coming into the kitchen.

"We are but, there's no food in the fridge. And I checked the drawers. Empty too." I say. I just want food.

"Ugh, I guess one of us are gonna go shopping later on." She says.

"NOT IT!!" I hear everyone say from upstairs. I guess they heard.

"Not it." Relley says.

"Not it." Me and Matt say at the same time. We point at each other.

"Both of you go. If the two of you go, I'll make you something special to eat." Relley says. I look at Matt. He shrugs.

"We'll both get the special food." He says.

"Fine. Should we go now and get it over with?" I ask.

"Sure, see ya in a bit." We walk out the house and go to the nearest store here. It was quite big. I saw a lot of sweets. We grabbed a bunch of yogurt and sweets. We also go two chickens that needed to be cooked. And also bacon. Then we got more fruit and vegetables. And a lot of canned food.

"So, what do you think Relley is going make us?" Matt asks.

"I don't know, but I hope it's good. She's one of the oldest in the house so she knows how to cook. And her cooking is probably good." I say. I look in the basket. There wasn't much we had. "Should we get more food? This isn't even enough to feed everyone for a week." I suggest.

"Sure, let's go get cereal. And maybe some tea. Then for the rest we can probably order some food." We grab tea and cereal and head back home. They were all in the kitchen waiting for us. Once we put the bags down, they start digging through the bags. Except the overs, they're more mature.

"Stop!" Relley says. They stop. "I'm gonna be cooking for all of us. We all came here pretty late, and it's almost dinner. So I'm gonna be cooking dinner. So go somewhere and do something while I cook." She says.

"Yes mum." Jordan jokes. Everyone laughs. But, she got the last laugh by smacking the back of his head. They all left leaving me, Matt, Saara, Honey g, and Relley here.

"So, what are you cooking for them?" Matt asks.

"Let's see what we got. Canned food, a lot of sweets...maybe I can make some soup for them." She says.

"What are you gonna make for us?" I ask.

"That's a surprise. So go do some stuff." She says. I look at Matt. He just seemed bored. I sit on the stool forgetting that Relley told us to do something. He sits down too.

"Can we help cook?" I ask. Relley looks at us.

"I already have two helpers. And they're sitting right there." She says pointing to Honey g and Saara. "And there's no way I'm letting you two go cook your own dish. So go have some fun, you two didn't even look around the house yet. So go." She pushes us away.

"What now?" I ask once we're out of the kitchen.

"I don't know. Let's do what Relley said. Look around."

We walk around the whole house. Worst part is there's a lot of us, and not a lot of bathrooms. So showering and stuff will take us a while. We then went to the back. There was a pool. I just wanted to jump in it right now.

"So, what are we doing after the glamour shoot?" I ask still walking around outside.

"I'm pretty sure we have to head to rehearsals. We have to get our first song ready for Saturday.  It's gonna be tons of fun." He says.

"I agree." My phone buzzes. I take it out of my pocket. It was Johnny. He decided to Skype me.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"HIIII!" He screams. Now my ears hurt.

"I can hear you perfectly, why did you scream?" I ask him.

"Why not?" I hate him.

"Because you're to old for that." I tell him. Me and math were still walking.

"Well, I hate being an adult. That's why I still love with you and dad, and I'm bored." He says. "So I'm calling you."

"And why are you calling?"

"Keep me busy. Let's just talks. How is it there at the X factor house?" He asks. I hear a noise in the background.

"Good. What was that noise?"

"Oh yeah, forgot to tell you. You little boyfriend came to visit you. But I told home you were in the X factor." He says. He's an idiot.

"Tyler's not my boyfriend. And crap, I forgot to tell him." I say.

"How could you forget to tell you best friend that you in the X factor. This is the most craziest think that has happened. And you forget." He judges me.

"Shut up, you forgot my birthday. Now, put him on the phone." I say to him. Tyler's fave pops up. And I guess I was on the phone to much that I trip on something and fall on the grass.

"Oh my god, are you ok?" Matt asks. He helps me up.

"Yep. But, what the hell did I just trip on?" I look over to where I was. A freaking branch. "What the hell is a branch doing here. No one has been here for a while now."

"Eh, probably from the wind or something." I grab my phone from the floor.

"Hahaha. Your such an idiot. You tripped over a branch. Ha ha. I don't feel bad. That's what you get for always steeling my food. Now, TALK TO TYLER!!" He screams. I flinch back.

"Your brothers an idiot for his age." Matt tells me.

"I agree." I look at the phone seeing Tyler. "Hi Tyler."

"How the hell did you forget to tell me that you were in the biggest show here in England? How?" He says.

"I was caught up in all the excitement." I defend myself. "You would've done the same."

"True. But, I'm happy for you. And wow look at this. My mum tells me to go home once I start talking to you. See you later." He says and leaves.

"I gotta go too. My turn to make dinner for me and dad. See you later Casey." He says.

"Bye." I hang up.

"You do realize that the whole time you were talking to them, we were walking in a circle in the yard." I look around me. We have been walking in a circle.

"I realize that now."