18

Matts POV:
I was on the kitchen eating a yogurt. Gifty's going to kill me later on. The one thing I had on my mind was Casey. She's all I can ever think about.

The door to the kitchen opens, entering Gifty. I hide the yogurt under the counter still holding it. "Umm...Matt. Can I talk to you for a sec?" She asks. I nod my head. I take another spoonful of the yogurt before putting it back in the fridge. Hopefully she didn't notice.

We walk upstairs into her room. No one was in here. Not surprised. Everyone is outside using there new fitbits. "Matt, can I ask you a question?"

"You just did." I smirk. She rolls her eyes. "Sure." I say.

"Do you like Casey?" She asks. Didn't expect that.

"Well uh...I don't really know." I respond.

"That's not an answer. Yes or no?" She ask again.

"Yes." I reply truthfully. "I like Casey."

"I knew it." She says. My eyes widen. How did she know? "I've seen the way you two look at each other. It's obvious. I also know because of what happened last time. I'm surprised you didn't wake up because of what I did."

"What did you do?" I ask.

"Have none of the boys showed you?" I shake my head. She takes out her phone and shows me a picture of me and Casey sleeping on the couch. This happened the other day. I start to blush. Did they for reals take that picture?

"Yeah, we all took a picture. Except for Saara and Relley. They know there limits." She says. I said that out loud. "You guys look cute. Plus, it's obvious she likes you too."

"No she doesn't." I say.

"Yes she does. If she didn't like you, Thai wouldn't have happened." She says talking about the picture. "She like you, and you like her. Aka her out. See how that goes."

"I don't know. I think it's to soon. Plus, I don't know if Nicole or Simon will be alright about it. I mean, it's too soon in the X factor. I think k should wait a little." I say.

"Fine, you better ask her it next week though. If you don't, I'm telling her that you like her." She threatens. "Or I'll take all your hair products and hide them." I'm that got me.

"Ok ok, no need to try and kill me. I'll ask her out next week. I promise." I hold out my pinky. We link pinkies.

"Good. Now, go shopping. You ow me for taking one of my yogurts." My eyes widen. "Yeah I saw. I saw you eat one of them. Now go." She pushes me away. I walk downstairs and out k the backyard.

"Anyone want to come to the store with me?" I ask. Casey and Freddy walk towards me.

"We'll come, I'm actually quite hungry." Freddy says.

"Me too. And I'm tired of working out. Emily made me." She says. We walk outside and take a taxi over to the store.

Once we reach the store, I grab a cart and Casey climbs in as Freddy stands next to me add helps me grab things.

"What should we get?" Freddy asks.

"I need to get yogurt. Gifty caught me eating one." I say. We grab yogurt and two cartons of milk. Cereal, chicken, Candy, juice, ice cream, lots of things. As we start walking, I see someone I was hoping I wouldn't see.

"Freddy, I need help." I say. He turns to me with a confused look. I point over in front of me.

"Who's that?" He asks. "My ex." I whisper. His eyes widen. We go to another aisle. She doesn't spot us.

"Thank god." I say. I turn to my right, seeing cans of silly spray. I grab six of them and throw them in the cart.

"Why do we need silly spray?" Casey asks.

"I was thinking we should pranking everyone in the house. They're probably still outside." I smirk. We're gonna have some fun.