Wayne

Wayne P.O.V

Me, Connie, Carol, Jordan, Adam and Danny make our way across the rope bridge.

"Oh my god!" Adam says, laying his eyes on something I haven't seen yet.

"Oh wow." Connie says getting closer. "There's a hot tub!" She exclaims.

"Hot tub? Hot tub!" I ask, and shout with excitement as I lay my eyes on the fresh water.

"There's beds and everything!" Adam shouts up to Jordan, Danny and Carol.

There are 6 large sunbeds stretched around a huge, circular hot tub. With a drinks menu and a platter of all the fruits and treats you could imagine, there are fresh clothes and towels as well.

"Oh my god! A drinks menu!" Carol exclaims.

"This is amazing! Well done team." Connie comments as we all cheer. She's so amazing and pretty, I mean she's... what are you doing Wayne? She's Joel's girl.

I decide to strip to my trunks and join Carol and Adam in the hot tub. As I get in, I feel refreshed, clean and warm immediately. Adam has stripped into a pair of blue shorts and has taken his champagne into the hot tub, sitting opposite me. Carol jumps into with an all black one piece.

"You coming in Connie." Carol asks her.

"Yeah, why not!" She replies. She rips her shirt over her head, showing her red bikini top and 6 pack I didn't even know a girl could have. I guess being an Olympic swimmer, then she has her kit off quite a lot. But not in the prostitution way!

She pulls her trousers down her long legs to show her matching red bottoms, and jumps into the hot tub sitting next to Adam and me.

"It's so nice in here." Connie comments as she grabs her champagne from the table on the side as she moves so gracefully through the water.

"I know right! It's sick!" Adam comments laying his head back.

"I wonder what the others are doing?" Connie comments. You can tell she's thinking about Joel from the look on her face. I know she cares about him. Its pretty sweet actually.

"I don't know about you guys, but my shoulders are so stiff from those beds in camp." Carol comments.

"Come here Carol" Adam jokes as he crosses his legs and Carol sits in front of him. Adam starts to massage Carol's shoulders pretty quickly, not taking it too seriously and just laughing. Connie just looks at me as I can tell she feels uncomfortable. But I guess that if you can't beat them, join them.

I spread my legs as I flash my eyebrows jokily at Connie. She giggles as I pat the space in between my legs.

"Seriously." She jokes.

"Yeah, come here." I assure her as she sits in the space between my legs. I pull her close by lacing my hands around her bare stomach and I just let out a laugh to tell her this isn't too serious. I start rubbing circles into her shoulder blades and the base of her neck.

"Wow... Oh my god Wayne." Connie says in pleasure as I focus on the tender points in the neck and further down her tanned back. I can't help but laugh at the tone of her voice and the sounds coming out of her mouth. I rest my forehead on her shoulder as we both just laugh. She moves back a little and her bottoms rub on the front of my trunks so I feel the sensation through them.

Careful Wayne!

Joel P.O.V

We arrive at the clearing. The rancid retreat by name. There's a hot tub, but not the good type of hot tub. A tub with cold water. And I'm sure that it should change sometime soon.