"He kissed me."

Joel P.O.V
I can't keep my eyes off of her. She's beautiful... gorgeous.

Her pale skin matches her red, full developed bikini perfectly, her blue eyes are just mesmerising.

I follow her out of the shower and we dry off by the creek, towels wrapped tight around our bodies. She slips on her shorts and top, where as I walk down shirtless in my long red and dirty trousers.

We sit down by the creek, feet dangling in the water as we did this morning. The same place by the trees. The same place on the rocks. The same place I tried to kiss her.

She sits down next to me. Her lips are thin and pouted, accompanied with a gorgeous smile. I'd love to kiss her lips.

"So," I ask. I run my feet in the water over hers. "Met anyone special outside the jungle?" I ask, doing my special move, rubbing circles into the palm of her hand. I just want to make sure this relationships ok, before I try to kiss her and this show airs it.

"I did, but I broke up with them a few months ago." Connie tells me reluctantly.

"How come?" I ask curiously. I don't know why anyone would dump a girl like her. She brushes her blonde hair away from her mouth and behind her ear.

"He cheated on me." She says quietly.

"So you tossed him to the curb?" I ask.

"No, I was a moron and took him back! Then at a party, he said to me that he-" and she puts air quotes around this."- needed his space." I see her mind working, staring up and thinking.

"Well-" I start as I place my finger underneath her chin and guide her head towards me.

"I'm glad he needed his space because... I definitely do not." I say, mentally slapping myself at how awful that must of sounded.

"You're so cheesy Joel." She laughs as I look down at the water in embarrassment. I pull her head towards mine, praying there is no one there to stop us. Her head tilts the opposite way. I feel her breath on my upper lip. Her hand starts to trace my abs as I have no shirt on. Her lips make contact with mine. They run smoothly over, and I feel the fireworks in the pit of my stomach. I'm hungry for her.

I get lost in it. They move slowly over mine, as I use one hand to keep me upright and another to cup her jaw. She rests a hand on my arm, and starts stroking her thumb up and down.

She pulls away slowly. She bites her lip. I peck her lips again as I pull away.

"Wow. Who knew you were so good at that." I comment in my accent, making her just burst into laughter.

We head back to camp, but decide to keep the kiss to ourselves. I guess that was our moment. Just ours.

"Joel and Carol, please can you make your way to the dingo dollar clearing." Danny reads from the laminate in his hands. I lay up from my hammock and walk over towards Carol and Connie.

"You ready Carol?" I question.

"Yeah sure, just let me grab my stuff." Carol says, walking over to her bed.

Connie lays out on Carol's bed, sprawled out. I sit next to her on the bed as she sits up.

I kiss her cheek as no one looks, and she just smiles.

"Bring home the treats Dommett." Connie says, taking my hand and squeezing it before letting go.

"I won't let you down." I say, kissing her forehead. I meet back up will Carol, and we head down to the clearing.

Connie P.O.V

I lay in my hammock and stare up into the sky. I think about the kiss. It was amazing, magical even. None of my kisses are like that.