SEQUEL UPDATE!!!

Dear reader or to whom may concern,

so it's been a while since I've written anything and I remembered promising a sequel. But when I first wrote Bitter Sweet I didn't think I'd get this much popularity, nor did I think I'd even finish it. But because I've seen this book get so much attention and so much love even after I've finished it, I'm astonished and I feel appreciated.

It'd be unfair if I didn't do a sequel for you guys and because the new year is coming up soon, I thought I'd give you guys a little Christmas/New year's gift. It'll take me a while, but I promise I'll get it out for you guys as soon as possible.

---

I have a new concept for the sequel, I don't want to be stuck under the same timeline. In fact, I think I want to change some stuff. Such as, Emma being an older woman now who's married, running the Bitter Sweet syndicate, and has a daughter of her own. Everyone is grown up and the syndicate is no longer in the woods but has quietly taken over the town and uses and hides behind power figureheads of the town. 

This story will take some time, but if you guys have any ideas or anything about this new plot, let me know. I promise I won't kill anyone anymore (maybe).

But yeah, thank you for sticking by with Bitter Sweet and I hope to see you guys soon for the sequel!!!