Chapter 1

Y/N's PoV

Where am I....... What is this......? Gotta keep running, keep going. So tired..... Keep it together, he'll find you if you don't keep running! I don't want to go back..... Anywhere but back there. I need rest. An alley, perfect.

I laid down in the alley way, still stuck my wolf form. As I laid down on the cold wet pavement, I pray that the darkness and shadows will hide my pure white fur. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. Lucky for me, no one likes to roam the streets of Gotham at night. Good thing too, no one will see me in my wolf from. Laying down, in the darkness of the alley I close my eyes, and let a deep slumber consume me and my thoughts.

Damian's PoV

*Ring ring ring*

Finally the end of school. Everything is just a refresher of what I've already learned. Besides all the people here like me because my father is Bruce Wayne, and I've been told I am 'Boyfriend Material' . Although I do not see it.

Walking out of school, I see girls ogling over me, and I see guys glaring at me with envy. Sighing and rolling my eyes, I get in the limousine to be greeted with Timothy Drake. Me and the imbecile don't get along.

"Hey demon spawn!"

"Shut it, Drake!" Great this is going to be a long car ride.

~Time skip, a few hours~

3rd Person PoV

As Y/N lay down, in the wet, cold alley pavement, she was unaware of a pair of eyes following her. Those gentle and kind eyes who would help change her mind about life. The figure stands on a rooftop, waiting for the right moment, the moment to help. The dark shadow want to help, but doesn't want to scare her. He waits for her to fall into a deep slumber, so he can transport her somewhere safe and clean. Where he can help her heal. Everything seems fine and calm. But what the figure doesn't know, is that the injured wolf isn't just any wolf. There's a person in there, injured and running for her life, but hey! He doesn't have to know that, at least not right now. Who knows, maybe he'll introduce you to your mate.