Prelude

The Story Im about to tell you guys is still quit fresh to me being that it just happen a week ago, but here goes nothing My name Is Anthony Banks jr . or Ant for short , Im about to tell you about the Week i feel in love. So buckle up and get ready for a ride thats full of twists and turns .

As The Alarm goes off and my Body begins to come to life , A bolt of excitement joltz threw my body , Today Was the Day The, The Day i was going to visit My cousin Jermaine , He's away at college In Jackson Miss Playing Ball , I can truly say ive missed my big cousin , hes only one year older than me but in his head he thinks he's my father . Growing up We were inserperable when ever you saw one you saw the other , But things started to change in Junior High one Jermaine was in 9th grade and i was still in junior high we kinda drifted apart . He joined the Basketball team and his popularity sky rocketted , and lets just say With me being in the band and he being on the Basketball team our paths barely crossed . But He never Changed on me , whenever i needed him he was there , and if anybody fuked with me He would Kick they ass . I quickly got dressed and Gathered my things and my mom and i headed to the airport .

Mom: Well this is it .

Ant: I know im so nervous

Mom: Why honey ?

Ant: I dont know weve barely talked since hes been there

Mom: Sweetie hes your cousin , you guys dont have to talk everyday but it doesnt change the love you two have .

Ant: You right *hugging her*

Mom: Bye Baby have a safe flight and call me when you land .

Ant: I will Love you

As im walking towards the Gate I got this secure feeling that everything was gonna be allight , My mom was right we didnt talk all the time but whenever we got together it was like we never skipped a beat . As i take my seat on the plane i glance out the window untill i dozed off to sleep . awaken by the shake of a hand . I open my eyes and ther was this tall light skinned dude standing there , He had a tatoo on his neck that said death before dishoner , We Landed Yo , I looked at him with sleep in my eyes and he put his beats by dre back in his ears and walked off . It took about 30 mins to get all my lougage i turn as im getting my last bag i hear a voice YOU NEED HELP Baby Boy . I turn around and there he was my Big cousin . He stood at about 7ft Darkskin with A taped up fro and Tatoos on every inch of his arms , He smiled showing those White teeth of his that could cause a reck lol . I run over to him and dapped and hugged him up

 I run over to him and dapped and hugged him up

Ant: Wassup Big Cuz

JErmain: What it do My nigga , Damn Dude you getting Buff

Ant: Nigga Is that suppose to be a joke *flexing his nonexistant muscels*

Jermain: Thats from carrying that trombone around all day lol

Ant: Aye Chill out befo i have to hurt you .

Jermain: Please Dont Im scared *flenching*

Ant: Get The F***k Outta here *italian accent*

Jermain: Who tha F***k are YOus *italian accent*

Both: LOL

We laughed and made our way to his car , And i admired his whip , it was deck out and stinch of weed and Black Ice . We Bumped Jcoles Cd and made oour way to campus . He showed me his dorm and the couch that i would be sleeping on lol , and we hung around for a minute and catched up on whats been going on in each others lives , and old times , We continued to talk in our italian accents , weve been doing that since we were kids we both loved The Godfather lol. Later he suggested We go and get something to eat , we went to Sonics , and he gave me a tour of Jackson Miss ,

Jermaine: Im glad you can make it lil cuz

Ant: Me Too , im glad you invited me you know

Jermaine: yea i missed you No homo .

Ant: Aww You getting soft on me nigga *punching him*

Jermaine: naw its just its hard to find real people these days , and being the star player i never know who likes me or if they just on the train for a free ride , its just nice to have someone who i know actually cares here .

Ant: I feel you , but thats still pretty Homo lol

Jermaine: Screw you Yo .

His Phones Rings and He picks it up , Hello , Uhh huuh , you sure , what time , aight ill be there , He hangs up and looks at me .

Jermaine: bad News lil cuz

Ant; wassup ?

Jermaine: that was my teamate , he said we gotta a pop up practice in 30 mins .

Ant: Ok thats cool*looking confused*

Jermaine: You cool with that i mean i know you didnt come all the way down here to watch me practice .

Ant: Nigga i said thats cool .

Jermaine: Aye wuaaatch ya mouth muthaf***ka *italian accent*

Ant: Lol Nigga you sound just like them .

We arrive at Practice and J tells me to find a seat in the bleachers and that this shouldnt be no longer than an hour and heads to the locker room to change , so i find a seat and the team comes in and starts doing some stretches , and let me tell you those where some sexual positions they were in , I noticed that blood was rushing to a part of my body that it shouldnt lol , ya see im Bi and i havent told anyone and i probaly wont , so to take my mind off them i pull out my phone and start playing temple run . I glanced back up and the team are now running drills , I look back down at my phone and every now and them i get a sneak of the boys running and their d***k jumping up and down , OH God your doing it again Focus ant Focus i look back down at my Phone and outta Nowhere WHOPPP the basketball somehow flew over to where i was sitting and knocked my phone out my hand and it fell and pieces flew everywhere . This dude runs up to get the ball , he picks the ball up and says My bad Folk you aight , Yea i said looking up at him , once my eyes met his face i recongized him and from the look on his face he recongized me it was the dude that woke me up on the plane Damn small world i thought , He looked away and picked up the battery to my phone and handed it to me , His hand kind brushed against mines and i Hissed in pain . Oh my bad you good , Yea its just my finger itll be ok , You sure , Yea im sure , AYE HURRY UP someone yelled , STFU he yelled back and ran down the bleachers and Returned to the game . Call Me Crazy but I think i felt My d***k jump a few times , Damn HE LOOKED GOOD .