Our Little Secret

Waking up Snuggeled In Rj arms , felt amazing , Sure ive been with Plenty of guys well about 3 but ive never felt this feeling before like i feel with him , with the other guys we started as friends and we would hook up and that would be it i wasnt interested in spending time with them or cuddling it was a fuck pull ya pants up and go type shit. As i Look over to him sleep with his mouth slightly open i wanted so bad to stick my finger in his mouth to wake him but i decided not to , instead i slowly released myself from his grip , i was almost out the bed when he woke up and wrapped his arms back around me .

RJ: Where You going Nigga

Ant: I got a band meeting at 10 and its 9:20 i gotta go yo .

Rj: *sits up* If you want you can get dressed here cause by the time you make it all the way back to your dorm shower get dressed you gone be late for that lil meeting . And I know you dont wanna make that long walk across campus wearing yesterdays clothes ,

Ant: I shole dont wanna do the walk of shame .

Rj: Yea go ahead and shower and ill find you something to wear.

Aj: Cool .

I get in the shower and let the warm water pound against my body , As the water ran down my back and between my ass cheeks my mind driffted back to that session I had last night with Rj , that nigga ate like he was at a buffet lol . A knock on the door interupted my train of thought .

Rj: HURRY UP NIGGA BEFO YOU BE LATE

I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel and dried off , i wrapped the towel around me and walked back into the room . This nigga was a character he covered his eyes

Rj: Ewww Dont Nobody wanna see that

Ant: nigga you wasnt saying that last night when i was sitting on ya face

Rj: Nigga i know you aint talking mister STOP I cant take it , i cant feel my legs lol

Ant: SHut up

I Got dressed and the clothes were a little big but i didnt matter , i walked into the kitchen where he was and he had fixed me a egg sandwich with cheese , I laughed and said so you cook too . I scoffed down the sandwhich and headed for the door .

Rj: I know Damn Well you Aint finna just leave like that

Ant: Huh * confused*

Rj: SO you just gone leave me hanging like that No Goodbye Kiss

Ant: Oh my bad lol i didnt Know we was .......

Before i could finish he had already made it over to the door and shoved his tongue down my throat , He kissed me heavily and forcefully filled with passion , he ended the kiss and smaked me on the ass and said get going before you be late my nigga. I smiled and left . I rushed over to Tiaras dorm she was already standing outside with a frown on her face tapping her foot with her arms folded .

Tiara: Where the Fuck you Been , We Gone Be late .then you got the nerve to not answer yo phone and you know i didnt know how to get to the Band room ,

Ant: Calm Down Bitch lol , i was busy and my phone is dead .

Tiara: *looks at his clothes* Judging FroM how big that t shirt is im guessing it aint yours , and im also guessing it belongs to Rj

Ant: Good thing you dont get paid to guess lol

Tiara: Bitch Please I knew thats where yo trick ass went when you left the pool party lastnight .

Ant: You SO fucking Nosey what imma do with yo ass . So What you did after i left .

Tiara: Chilled with that Brittany girl , she mad cool , i see why you liked her lol