ITS MY BIRTHDAY BITCHES

Kendrick's Pov .

Its been two days since Cam pulled the dip on me after out little Jerk off session , I was still a little throwed off from the whole expierence one would call it confused but for me i try to act as if it didnt happen . But theres a little glitch in the way i handle the situation ya see every night i get into bed that very thing that i ty to act like never happen reitterate itself . Sure all day i could avoid it and push the thought out of my head , but having to sleep in the very place it happen left no room for escape. As I lay there trying to force myself to watch tv flashes of what went down dance around in my head , I finnaly give in to my Temptating mind and let it drift off to the very place ive been trying to avoid , I close my eyes and Let my mind travel back in time to that night , I can clearly see his face and feel his body laying in the bed next to me , i can smell his very Manly scent . I let my hand slid under my cover and play with myself , I can Clearly hear his raspy voice whispering touch it Kendrick touch it I know you hear me . Just Hearing his voice Skyrocketted my dick into a Frenzy . I could feel the exact feeling i had when his hand touch mines , When he Brushed my hand Back and forth against his hard dick , I pulled out my dick witch had a trickle of precum dripping from it . I started stroking my dick up and down just the same why i stroked Cams just a few nights ago . I spit in my hand and Speeded up the pace . I Felt My Muscled Contracting Just the way his did . It was mind bloing that i coud clearly see smell and fell him just as i did that night . As My Nut got Closer i started to let out Light moans My Dick started to throbb letting me know that i had reached my limit and was ready to blow . After cleaning myself up I layed there out of breath and looking at the other side of the bed that Cam would Normaly be in . I guess you could say i missed him , Not just on a sexual way , i missed the late night talks we had even tho he talked entirely too much . That night just like the other night i made sure my door was left unlock so that if he may he could come in . I know how crazy that sounds but all i wanted was for him to Barge his loud ass in here making all that noise and get into bed and toss and turn untill he woke me up .Before i knew it i was passed out .

Im Awaken to a Knock on the door and A Loud Scream .

Happpppppppy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyy !

It was Ant And Tiara , They Had a pankcake with A candle in it . They Barged into the room .

Tiara: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH !

Ant: Happy Birthday to Ya Happppy Biiiiiiirrrrrrrthday Happy Birthday To ya

Kendrick: Awwwwwwwwwww Guys

Tiara: Bitch On yo Ass and On yo Feet you aint got time to beat yo meat .

Kendrick: dont worry i did that last night

Ant: EWWW *gets up of the bed *

Tiara: Bitch Blow the Candle out and Make a Wish

Kendrick: Ok Ok , I wish

Ant: Not Outloud Crazy it wont Come True .

I Close My Eyes and Blow out the candle . I do My London Tipton Clap and Tiara Pulls out three Forks and we devour that Pancake . We Put On Clothes and First thing First headed to the mall Bright and Early it was going to take all day to Find the Perfect Birthday Outfit . Once We Got to the mall We Headed to Our Favorite Store Well Mines and Tiara's FOREVER 21 . Tiara and I did some shopping I brought at least 4 outfits because i was so undecided , and that Hoe had at least 5 like it was her Birthday or something . After Hours upon hours in the Mall We All Finally was ready to go home and Rest up so we could Tear the Club Up .

Ant's Pov

After Leaving the mall with Kendrick and Ti . I headed over to Rj's Apartment to see if he wanted to club with us tonight .