Friday night Lights

Rj's Pov

Everysince Ant came over last night to pick up the Tickets for Tonights game the only thing I can think about is Him . That Night I barely slept all I could Do was toss in turn with a hard on and A feeling in the pit of my stomach. His Body Looked Ridiculous lastnight He Must be working out . And that smile of his always captivated me . I craved for his body , Its been too Long since I Bust a Nut I practically had Blue balls . And Of Course I woke up with a hard Dick , But I No Longer Had time to think about Fucking , I had to quickly shower and head over to the Locker room and Start Getting ready for the Game , I Hopped in the shower and Let the hot water Run down my back and relax me It really wasnt working the sensation of the water made me Harder than Ever , I Got out and dried out and headed to the Locker room . I walked into the locker room where everyone was , Talking Laughing Joking around and laying around with headphones on . I went to My locker and Put My stuff up , when I hear Dewayne Call me .

Dewayne: Aye Rj , Come listen to this Bull

Rj: Wassup

Dewayne: Listen at this Fool , Whine Over Some Pussy . He Crying Over ole GIrl Tiara

Rj: Forreal , lol

Jermaine: Nigga I know you aint laughing , You In the same Boat as me , Remember the Other day he was jumping up and down talking bout im bout to get my baby back im bout to get my baby back .

Dewayne: yea

Jermaine: Well lets just say , he got turned down put in the Friend Zone Just like me .

Dewayne: Damn so Both of My niggas Chasing In Behind some Pussy

Jermaine: correction , one Of us is , the Other Chasing Ass

Dewayne: Ha ha , Oh My bad I forgot lol

Rj: Fuck the Both Of yall Niggas lol ,

I put My headphones in and lean back against the Locker and look at them two fools still Take shots at each other , It was refreshing to Be in this atmosphere it got my mind off of Ant . Im Chilling Listening to A$ap Rocky when Brandon Walks around the Locker and Stands there , the three of us all looked at him , as he stood there Not saying anything . This was My First time seeing B in a Minute and lets just say he Looked rough ass fuck . He was kinda skinny he lost alot of muscle weight he no longer had the body of a basketball player . He Looked like he could use a Good Nights sleep . He wasnt even dressed up , normaly dude would be Dressed to the T he Called himself pretty boi Brandon But right now he looked like Crack head Tyron From the hood . He stood there and then opened his mouth to talk . I take one of my headphones out to see what the fuck he was saying .

Brandon: Aye Can I holla At yall for A minute .

Dewayne: Wassup

Jermaine: Yea take a seat .

Brandon Took a seat Directly across from me , I looked at him and he did a slight head nod and I continued to look at him with no emotion . he Started talking and Really the only thing I wanted to Do was Knock his Now Buttery Teeth Down his throat . I got Up and Walked off . I hear Jermaine Say my name But I kept walking , I Sat in the hallway and he came running out the door and over to me .

Jermaine: Aye wassup wit you

Rj: What you talking bout ?

Jermaine: Uhhhh you just Got up and walked off

Rj: Oh Yea , whats the problem ?

Jermaine: Well B was tryna holla at us

Rj: Point ?