The Morning After

After A Long Night And Very Awkward Night I finally Wake up , upon openiing my eyes it hits me that im not on Jermaines couch IM IN RJ's bed, I shake my head to make sure this is real and not an illusion from too many red cups . I glance over at him trying not to move my head , I didnt want to wake him so i didnt move to much , I layed there thinking how the fuck can i get out this bed without waking him . I finally decided to just lay there untill he woke up . I slightly turned my head to get a better look at him , He was So Beautiful , Even While sleeping he looked at piece , his plump brown lips slightly open and lightly snoring . Lost looking in his face i hear the front door open . I look out the corner of my eye and then i hear footsteps approaching the door . I quickly Close my eyes and pretend to be sleep .

Knock Knock she twist the door knob and enters the room without waiting for a response and his ass was still knocked out .

Liz: Baby Wake up Imma Be late for my ............. *pause and looks at the bed * WHAT THE FUCK *shouting*

He screams scared the both of us we both jumped up even tho i wasnt sleep she scared me too . He jumps up with a little trickle of slob on his face .

Rj: What What happen *looking around the room in confusion*

Liz: What the Fuck You Mean what happen , you In here Layed up with another Nigga . YOU GAY RJ ?

Rj: What The Fuck you talking about . *turns around to look * OH Him

Liz: Yea Him *rolling her neck *

Rj: Look Bae It aint like that *getting out the bed *

He got out the bed and thats when i noticed he only had on some polo breifs , when he got up the boxer were clinging to him Damn he looked good i thought in my head , but quickly snapped back to reality from heearing ivy screaming .

Liz: Well It looks to me you sleeping with Niggas Now

Rj: girl Aint noboby sleeping with no niggas , Jermaine dipped out and his cuz aint have no where else to go so i let him crash on the couch and When i left to come kick it with you i let the nigga sleep in the bed , but when i came back i aint no it was this cold in here so i got in the bed .

Liz: With a Nother Man Rj

Rj: Chill Girl I put the pillows between us

He pulled Back the Covers to reveal the two pillows seperating us , Her face went from angry to confused to embarressed . I looked at her and smiled.

Rj: Now Come Here and give me my morning kiss, tryna play yo man and shit *kissing her on the forhead* and yea bae we need to hurry to yo appointment cause yo hair is taken a new life of its on

Liz: lol Boy shutup , I knew you wasnt like that it just looked wierd .

Rj: aight give me a minute to get dressed .

while hes getting dressed she sits in the computer chair and gives me one of the fakest smiles , and ask how was jermaine , I said thanks for reminding me let me call him now , I pulled got my phone and called J's phone and once again it went to voicemail . I called 4 more times and sent 3 messages , and threw the phone down and rubbed my head in fustration . Im Sure He Ok he probably just with some chicken head and smiled . Rj came out the room and ask was she ready , she said sure but Jermaine still aiint picking up what you gone do about him pointing at me . Ummm Well i guess he could kick it here untill he get in touch with J , If you do just lock up and iff you want you can take a shower if you need to and help yo self to something to wear , Cool I said , Come on baby Lets get outta here . I took Him up on his offer and showered up and put on some clothes , i might have even over stepped my boundaries cause a nigga was starving so i fixed some noodles , and sat on the couch and watch tv , as im sitting there watching tv my phone Rings i quickly pick it up to see if it was J and it was .

Ant: Nigga where the fuck you at
Jermaine: Be Cool My boy , Did you find Rj
Ant: Yea Im at his place now
Jermaine: OH yea what yall up to
Ant: Shit im here by myself
Jermaine: For What ?
Ant: He took his girl to the salon , and since you aint here i gotta stay here , when you coming back nigga i know that pussy aint that fire
Jermaine: Shit Yes it is lol and what you mean i gave Rj the keys to the crib .
Ant: YOu did , i mean yea i got cha so when you coming back
Jermaine: Later today gotta get another round in .
Ant: Lol Do you my boy
Jermaine: SO you good lil cuz i dont want you telling ya moms on me and shit
Ant: Nigga fuck i look like a informant
Jermaine: You use to be
Ant: bullshit nigga
Jermaine: aight yall niggas be easy till i catch up with yall later
Ant: Bet.

I hang up the Phone With J and his words lingered on in my mind , he said he gave rj the keys to the crib but why did he say he aint have em , I finished my noodles and clean up my mess and waited for Rj to get Home , since dude wanted to play games i had some playing to do myself im the King Of Mind Games .

Im bored waiting on Rj to make it back so I turn on his Ps3 and put in Mortal Combat vs Marvel game and started playing a little while after Rj walks threw the door with buger king .

Rj: I aint know if you was gone stil be here but i brought you a whopper anyway thats cool .

Ant: Yea thats good real good , cause those noodles didnt do a thing for me

Rj: So you been eating my shit nigga *looking serious*

Ant: I mean i just figured if i could use your shower wear yo clothes and sleep with you i could eat a funky pack of noodles *getting defensive*

Rj: Haaaa Im just fucking With You nigga calm down , I bet you aint worth shit on the ps3

Ant: Bet , pick up the stick then nigga

He picks up the other controller and we begin to play , i beat this nigga ass twice and now he wanna holla one mo one mo , He picks subzerro and kicks my ass , And he got up dancing and shit like he did something .

Rj: IN YO FACE NOW WHAT !

Ant: MAN YOU WEAK

Rj: Oh Yea Im Weak *tackles him*

Outta nowhere this nigga tackles me i fall to the floor and started moving around trying to get free from the niggas grip and he had a tight one , What yo skinny ass talking now he said , Naw nigga you had to sneak attack and shit , SHUT UP nigga , Fuck YOu i kick him lightly in his balls and he flipped over i got on top of him quick and pinned him down , He looked up at me and laughed and said watch this . He Picked my ass up and slammed me against the wall , i was shocked the look on my face was utter confusion how the fuck did he just do that , i let go of the chock hold and he grabbed my hands and pint them down , Now WHAT THATS SHIT YOU TALKING , Put me Down Yo , Hell naw Not Untill you say Daddy , Daddy Aight let me down , Instead he looked at me but this time his playful smirk was gone it was more of a lustfull look , Say it again nigga , Then My Mind click i knew what he wanted but i was gonna beat him to the punch , I reached down and grabb his dick threw his cargos, Daddy I whispered , Umm say it again as he took his face and rubbed it against my face and under my neck , Daddy i said in a seductive Voice . He removed his face from my neck and back to my face this time he looked almost facinated with me , and He went in for it but i turned away and pushed myself off the wall . He stood there looking like wtf just happened and his little well should i say big friend was standing at full attention .

Ant: Yo i gotta go man J waiting on me , can i have the Key now

Rj: Huh *looking confused and shocked*

Ant: The Key you know the one J gave you lastnight

He stood ther with a little smirk on his face like ok you caught me but can we finish what we started , He went over to the drawer and pulled out the key and dangled it in front of me , i snatched it and said ill see you around and gatherd my things and headed for the door . When i opened the door his arm grabbed me and said not before you give me a kiss nigga and pulled me into him and shoved his tongue down my throat i tried to fight him but i couldnt this is what ive been wanting , I tried to stick with my mind game but that shit went straight out the window . We kissed for about 2 minutes untill there was a knock at the door , we broke the kiss and we looked at each other and both laughed we waited untill our soldiers went down and wipped our mouths and opened the door , IT was Liz , i smilled at her and said jermaine finally hit me back i guess he was ok after all , Thats good she said and gave me the same fake ass smile she been giving me BITCH . So I went back to jermaines room and layed on the couch thinking damn if that bitch wouldnt have came we probably would have fucked . I fell asleep waiting on J ass to make it back .