Debating

Kendricks Pov

After Such a Night Of fun and Enjoyment , I walk into the Suite and im Instantly hit with somebullshit I mean the second I flick on the light switch and saw Cameron Barely standing there I knew This wasnt about to go smoothly . Initaily I wanted to say as less as possible since it was clear he was drunk and would probably be looking for a fight , he grabbed my arm and I Jerked it From him , I was still In a good Mood from My Date with Randy so I decided to tell him what he wanted to hear so I could get on with my night. I guess that Back Fired because He Became Outrage and started yelling something about You Fucked him I know you Did thats all You Faggots Do , YOU Sissy , and All I see is his hand Coming towards my face , It lands right on my forehead and he Pushes my head , My Head snaps back and In an instance I snapped . I couldnt Focus on anything But attacking Him the only thing I saw was red . I launched Forward towards him and it shocked him , he took a step back and I swung at him and He grabbed my hand and I quickly threw my left hand towards his face and he Caught My hand . I wrestled to get away from Him . Stop Stop He yelled as I tryed to Bite him , he moved his hand thus freeing my right hand and I struck him right between the eyes . The Only thing I was thinking was dont stop dont stop . So I keep swinging at him as he balled up and used his arms and hands to Block his face . he Dropped his arms and took a swing at me , He landed it right on my jaw , the force from the blow threw my off guard , I stumbled back a little and He charged me full force swinging with all his might , I took a step back and started Swinging at him as he came towards me , There we were both swinging at each other dodging ducking and Jabbing . He Grabbed me like he was giving me a bear hug , He squeezed tight and picked me up in the air . I Started Hitting him in the Back of the neck trying to get him to put me down , the next thing I know he slings me on ground . It felt as if my bones broke as i crashed into the hard floor , He layed on top of me still Holding me tight , We Both Layed there wrestling trying to gain the upper hand , even tho he was drunk he still had so much Control and power . I layed under him Restless Tired and out of breath I started to Panic , I couldnt Breath , And at this Point It wasnt Just A Normal Fight I Thought Maybe He was going to try to hurt me , Ive seen where Guys End up Hurting Or Even Worse Killing the Guys that their in love with when their confused about their sexuality. As I layed there Wiggling under him tyring to Figure out how to get this Heavy Drunk Angry Crazy Latino Off of Me , I remembered that Tiara Allways said Aint No rules in fighting , So I opened My mouth and Latched on to His arm and clinched down on it , I didnt care if I bite the skin off or if he bleed in my mouth I just wanted Him off of Me and I wanted It Now . He Screamed to the top of his Lungs and Leaned up While My Mouth was still attached to His Other Arm , He Pulled Back His Left arm and Looked at me in the eyes and Struck me twice in the Head causing My Grip to fade away . He got up off of me holding his arm and walked away . I layed there in Pain . I Layed there Untill I could Catch My Breath and I got up went into the Bathroom and Looked at myself in the Mirror , I spit out some blood in the sink , I wasnt sure if it was mines or his . I didnt have major Injuries just a Carpet burn , a Cut in my mouth , and Im sure I'll have a knot in the morning. I ran a Bath and Soaked in the Hot water . Even tho I tried my hardest not to shed a tear , They just seemed to Flow out on their Own . After laying in the tub I Layed down and quickly passed out .

The next Morning I was Most Def Feeling the side effects of last night Steel Cage Match . I Barely wanted to Move out my bed , But I Knew that Staying in bed and constantly Reliving lastnight is gone hurt worsier than getting out of Bed . I walked pass the Mirror and Nearly Fainted . Even tho It wasnt a Knot It was pretty Bruised up . But at least it wasnt a knot I could Probably Borrow some Makeup From tiara to Cover it Up . I get dressed and throw on some Shades and Head Out to Class . In all of my classes I sat in the back and barely sad a word , As Im Headed to Meet The Gang For Lunch I See Randy standing there talking to a group of people , He looks over at me and Smiles and Winks and I smile and Continue walking into the Cafe.