Cant Help It

Brandon's Pov

Lately I havent been getting much sleep , I just couldnt believe that I let myself go back there . For these Past Months Ive been doing good living here with Dewayne , I mean It wasnt the best thing sleeping on a couch , but it beat out sleeping In a cold bed next to a Sociopath . I layed there mad at myself that I could allowed myself to let him back into my life . I really had No choice tho , if I would have let him bring me here , He would Know where I was living and that would only make things worse . I layed there as the morning sun shined threw the Window , I tried to get my last bit of sleep before I had to get up for Class , But Of course he wasnt going to let that happen . Mike Constantly called me , You would think that after 46 unanswered calls he would Give up . I sat there and looked at the phone ring , I finaly hit Ignore , and sat up on the couch with my hands on my head . He was really stressing me out I had to Find a way to get rid of him . I sat there letting my body wake up when A text message came in .I picked up the phone , I really didnt Want to hear anything he had to say , but I was a little amused to see what he could come up with . I noticed that I had several Missed text from him also .

Text Message : Good Morning Baby , Today is a New day , which means another chance for me to do right by you , I love you and Miss you Mike .

I just sat the phone down and sat there thinking . Why couldnt he just leave me alone , there were plenty of Dudes who got down and would throw some ass at him , clearly he wasnt getting any love or affection from me , hell I didnt even pick the phone up for him so why was he still so in love with me .As Im sitting on the couch , I hear dewayne door open and he walks out fully dress .

Dewayne: Morning Princess

Brandon: Sup

Dewayne: Dude I wanted to get up and kick yo ass last night , that fucking phone went off every five seconds

Brandon: yea I know Sorry about that

Dewayne: Aye I know im not the most attentive person , Or caring , but you dont seem like yourself

Brandon: Huh , Im just tired you know the new job kinda wearing on me

Dewayne: Oh , I mean you know If you want to talk about something or whatever you can talk to me , I mean I might not be skilled in your type of relationships but i'll listen .

Brandon: Nigga Im Good , Just tired , But thanks tho lol

Dewyane: Aight then Im out

Brandon: Cool .

He leaves out for class and I get up and take a shower , I appreciated the fact that he saw something was off about me and wanted to help me out but , In all honesty he had already done all he can do for me by letting me crash on his couch . As Much as I really needed someone in my corner He wasnt the ideal person , He could never understand what im going threw , I mean true its all the same gay or straight , but in this instance I needed someone who understands the relationship between two dudes and one with Mike and the only person I could think of was Ant . Im sure that would be a hard Piece to move since I still got the vibe he didnt like me . I went on with my day after I got out of class , I headed to work . I walked in Kinda late since my class was located on the other side of campus , Ant was already working , so I slipped in quitely and started working . I start to dose off with my back turned to him , I didnt want him to know I was about to take a quick nap on him again . I feel him touch me and I jump out my seat and turn around in Attack mode .

Ant: Wow My bad Bruh , I aint mean to scare you

Brandon: You caught me off guard , wassup

Ant: I cant really read this last name , can you ?