The Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth

As i sit in the resturant Waiting On J to show , a million thoughts are racing threw my mind at once , How could I be so stuck in my own feelings that i didnt stop not once to think of the other People Involved , True I was selfish but in all honesty I never ever Imagined that Jermaine and Rj Had a thing so in a way Im not in the wrong and neither is Rj nor Jermaine this is just a bunch of secrets and lies pilled on top of each other that created a lot of Drama and Bulls***t . But Today it all Ended because i was going to get the truth out of Jermaine one way or another .

Jermaine: Wassup , sorry im late

Ant: You good ,

Jermaine: SO you wanna jump right in ?

Ant: I dont see why not .

Jermaine: Ok Heres the deal , My First Week Here the Basketball team had to be here before any of the other students and Rj and I were Roomates for the Time being , SO the Last Night before the Other students arrived The Team Decided to celebrate so we all got wasted , Mind you I have Never Drunk in my Life so i was done on the second cup , im talking s***t face wasted , so Rj carried me back to the dorm and Made sure i was ok , He Stood over me as i puked my guts out put cold towels on me and placed me in bed , Then Outta nowhere he starts taking off my clothes , at first i didnt know what to think i thought he was just making me comportable so i went with it , He Pulled on of my legs off the bed and placed the trash can next to the bed and he stripped down and got in the other bed and before i knew it we were both knocked out ,

Ant: thats it ?

jermaine: Let me Finish , I was awaken out of my sleep by a warm wet sensation , A tight moist grip locked on my D***k , I was so wasted that i thought it was a dream so i went along with it , I started moaning things like hell yea that feels good , Suck that d***k B***h , as i felt myslef getting closer and closer to my nut the more and more it started to fell real , so i finally opened my eyes and there Rj was with his mouth wrapped around my d***k and his head bobbing up and down and his eyes locked on my , I thought Maybe the Dream Had Gone Bad , so I squeezed my eyes tight and shook my head only to open them and Rj still atached to my d***k with a slight grin on his face , I freaked out and jumped up , it scared him , Whats the problem he said , What the F***k You mean nigga you was just sucking my d***k , whats the point nigga you like it right , Hell Naw I said Nigga you Gay or something , I mean Naw but you had it all hanging out so what you expected me to do , Nigga get yo gay ass out My room before I crack Ya F***king jaw , And He gathered his things and headed for the door he turned around and looked at me with pleading eyes and said can you keep this between us , I just stared at him with Killer eyes and he got the point and exited the room .

Ant: Wow Im speechless

Jermaine: yea i was too for a while , untill Liz got me to speak with Him , and he apologized and From then on there we been cool about the situation Never spoke about it .

Ant: So Just to Be clear You and Rj were never an Item .

Jermaine: NEEEVER .

Ant: Wheeew Cause i shole thought i was a Man stealing W***e lol

Jermaine: Lol Naw It Was Never Like That , YOu Know yo COusin Dont Get Down Like That Straight P***y Over Here

Ant: Yea Right NIgga you like it lol

Jermaine: Aye Dont make Me Kill YOU !

Ant: Nigga you aint gone do s***t yo big ass let Rj Molest you ha ha aha *laughing*

Jermaine: See thats Why I never told yo smart Mouth ass

Ant: Aww is the big Jock ashamed of being taken advantage of .

Jermaine: F***k You Nigga , lets get outta here before i kill yo punk ass .

After Breakfast I headed Back to My Dorm , with the Whole truth Under My belt i felt releived , Knowing that Rj and Jermaine Were Never A couple i could finally Give In to Rj and Let Him be the Man he wanted to Be for Me , I was Excited I couldnt Wait to Have Diner with Him Tonight , I was going to lay it all on the line and start showing the same affection to him that he has been showing me . After showering up and getting dressed i waited on Rj to Pick me up .

Rj: Wassup shawty

Ant: Whats good Pa

Rj: Oh so im yo Pa Now

Ant: yeap *laughing*

Rj: I can Dig it .

Ant: Ewww Dont ever say that again .

Rj: I got a surprise for you .

Ant: Goodie lol

Rj: Ewww Dont ever say that again.

We pulled up to this little shack looking place and i looked at him like he was crazy, The Place was Packed with Cars .

Rj: Get out

Ant: this is where we eating

Rj: Yea you got a problem

Ant: Lowkey I do , it looks like they serve Human on the Menu

Rj: Lol Boy You a trip , come on *grabbing his hand*

He Drags me into the Building and , As we get close to the door I can hear the Music Bumping and The Crowd Getting loose , He opens the door and pushes me In , I stumble in and before i could yell at him .

SURRRRRPRISE !!!!!!!!!!

It was a surprise Party for me , There was a sign that said Congrats Ant On Making the Band , I couldnt believe it , everybody was there Jermaine , Tiara , Brittany , Jarvis , Diana , Dewayne , Mike , Brandon , and even Liz and a couple more people from Campus , I hugged eveyone and The Party started , and I tore that Dance floor up that little shack aint stand a chance against Me and My sick Moves . The Night Went On Perfect No Interruptions No Fights Everybody was getting along and they all came together for me , During the Party Rj called Me to the side .

Ant: Wassup

Rj: i just Wanted to get a word in with you

Ant: Like what ?

Rj: Well i never Really Really Made it official , but i wanted to know if you were serious about us because Im serious and willing to do whatever it takes , and i understand if you think im moving too fast its just ........

Ant: shuuuush you talk to much . *kisses Rj* Of course I want to Make this work .

Rj: Good Cause Im tyrna Make you Mine .

We Returned to the Party and tore the roof off that lil shack , every body enjoyed thereselves , and for the first time everything was good , With Rj and I Jermaine and I , Tiara's Happy with Jarvis , and Even Liz looked like she had a good time , Just think about just a week ago i was miserable and ready to go home , but now i had a new look on college , i had My bestfriend Cousin and Now a Boyfriend . Things are starting to look Up .