Welcome to Jackson State

Ok Ok Let Me tell The last 3 months have practically flew by , heres a little update i graduated Top of my class , and As a gift my mom got me a 2012 camaro and to top it all off i got a Full band Scholorship To Jackson State . If you remember I visited my cousin Jermaine for a week a couple of months ago and it was bananas . I was so excited because today was move and day , and Me and My best friend Tiara she was also going to jackson state on a full scholarship .

Even Tho Jermaine and I havent talked that much since i returned home , he was still going to be picking us up from the airport and taking us to campus . after the plane landed Tiara and i gathered our things and stood there waiting on J to pick us up .

Ant: Im so Excited

Tiara: I know We bout to take over this campus like real talk

Ant: Ughhh where the fuck is he .

Tiara: Dont Be rushing him .

Ant: Ughh dont tell me you still got a crush on that niggah

Tiara: Crush ? Nigga thats my Husband lol

Ant: Ok Nicki Parker lol

Jermaine: WASSSSUP

Ant: What it do cuz

Tiara: Hi Jermaine *batting her eyelashes*

Jermaine: uhh Wasssup T.. T.. tasha

Tiara: Its Tiara *rolling her eyes*

Jermaine: Oh yea lol

Ant: ha ha come on Tasha Dont Just stand there .

We dropped Tiara off at her dorm and help her take her stuff up and i told her i would holler at her later on so we could hit up that pool party . Jermaine dropped me off at my dorm and helped me get my stuff up and left not before making jokes about my dorm calling it the ghetto projects . as i made it into the room i noticed the other side was already fixed up i guess my roommate beat me to the punch. I unpacked everything , and layed across my bed , and it didnt take long for Rj to cross my mind , I layed there and replayed the last time i was with him , how he help my waist and how his lips felt and tasted , I havent seen nor heard from him since that day . I felt my dick stif up and like a true freak i let the dragon free . i pulled reached in my boxers and pulled my dick out and begin squeezing and jerking the fuck out it . I started getting into it so i pulled my pants all the way off and lifted my leg a little and started playing with my hole , AHHH Fuck Damn Nigga , OOO WEEE Rj That Feel Good .

Dude: My name Isnt Rj But thanks .

The Voice scared the shit outta me , all i could do was sit up and try my best to cover up . There He stood at about 5ft9 Dark skinned With braids to his back , He had stong cheeck bones and dark lips , he was built like a swimmer . I could tell he was creole by the way of his hair and skin tone

Dude: lol sorry to interrupt you and Rj's *air quotes* Little session . Im Jarvis Your Roomate .

Ant: Omg Kill Me NOW! . I would shake your hand man but ...

Jarvis: naw dont worry about it , i could see your hand is already preocupied .

He just stood there looking , Ok at first it was ok but he had been standing there for at least five minutes now , The Niggah must be gay cause even after i tried to hint it he still didnt leave so i just said it .

Ant: yo you wanna give me a sec to get myself together .

Jarvis: Oh Yea my bad Dude

I quickly got dressed and tried to whip the humiliatin off my face as i entered the common area . he was sitting in the chair by the window flipping threw the channels , i sat at the chair close to our door .