Baby Booming and Breakdowns

Rj's Pov

Its Been a couple Of Days since Ive told my parents about The baby , Things have pretty much been the same since , My mom wasnt talking to me , she would only look at me shake her head and walk out the room , I figured eventually she would get over it once the baby is here , And My Dad Well , he's Been Over the top Excited , Everday he wants to GO here go there , Its like I cant get away from him , Sure I missed spending time with him but he wanted to spend every second of the day together Everyday he thought of Something New for us to do and someone New for Him to Brag about his arriving Grandchild . It was getting to the point where I started to regret going along with his Idea of me being with Liz , Not only did I have to be around him 24/7 I had to deal with the Guilt in the pit of my stomach for Not being Myself . Technically I did nothing wrong I just let him think what he wanted to , I wasnt with Liz Or Anthony and to be Real it didnt matter I didnt Have to tell them every Detail Of my Life , Im grown they dont Pay my bills so therfore They have the right to Know what I tell them . Today My Dad Younger brother and I are Heading to the Golf Course to play a couple Holes . I would Much rather Be out with my Friends Fucking around than this Boring ass Golf Course. Today I prayed for Something Anything to Pop up so I could Get away from this Course .

Danny: Eddie you remember my Son Rj Right

Eddie: Of Course , He's alot taller than I remember , Or either Im getting old

Danny: I think Its We're getting old , can you believe this Rascal is making me a Grandad

Eddie: Get outta Here

Rj: Dad do have to tell the world

Danny: Ohhh Hush Up if anybody should be upset it should be me , Im the Grandpa now

Eddie: Congrats Son , You'll make an excellent father , just like your old man

Rj: ........ O.o

Danny: Anyway lets get this game going .

My Dad Grabbed his Gold club and He and Eddie headed out for the course , My Phone started to Vibrate , I told them I'll cath up with them , I pulled my phone out and the screen Read Liz , I looked at the phone as the realization Hit me I told her unless she's in labor then Leave me alone , Could this be it ? Am I about to become a dad . I slowly slid the phone over and answered it . My heart Beated out of control as I heard her voice on the other in .

Rj: Hello

Liz: Where are you

Rj: On the golf Course with My dad , is everything ok

Liz: ummmmm My water just broke , and Im heading to the hospital now so if you would want to be here i suggest you get on the next plane .

Rj: Wait Your water Broke

Liz: thats what I said

Rj: Wait How long do I have , when is the baby coming

Liz: Labor could last all day , you better hurry cause im not holding this baby in any longer

Rj: Ok I'll be there .

I hang up the phone and Hop on the Cart and Drive over to my dad and Quickly Fill him in , Im not sure if he got all of it being that i was talking a mile a minute , I Quickly Made arrangements to board the next plane and within an Hour and a half I was in the air Headed to Florida. The flight there I started to feel sick I couldnt believe this was really happening , I was about to become a father well You know the situation but anyway This was really happening . It took about 3 hours to get there , I took a Cab from the airport to the hospital , that took about 45 minutes , I was freaking out at this point . Once I made it to the hospital I ran up the stairs and to the front desk outta breath , the lady pointed me to the room and I walked to the door took a deep breath before entering the room I didnt want to bring any of my energy into the room . Once I made it into the room Liz was laying in the bed on her side . Her Mom and sister were also in the room , They both got up and decided to head to the waiting room to give us a second . I walked around to face her and she looked like she was in So much pain . Her forehead had sweat on it and her hair was all over her head . She opened her eyes and looked at me I smiled and she looked at me like she wanted to rip my eyes out my head , she closed her eyes and I took a seat .