Caught Up (Part Two)

Liz: i KNEW IT I KNEW IT

She turns and runs out the door . WAIT HOLD UP BOO , He gets up and chase her he almost slips in the spill drink on the floor , A couple minutes later Rj Makes his way back into the apartment. He just stands there in the kitchen with this look on his face like he had just seen his mother gunned down , I get up and walk into the kitchen slowly , i get closer to him and i can tell he caught up with her from the big hand print accross his face and because he was light skinned her entire hand print showed.

Ant: You Ok Bruh?

Rj: Does it look like im ok *getting defensive*

Ant: This all my fault i should have locked the door.

Rj: naw man Its my fault , I dont know how i forgot she was coming over , FUCK MAN !

He starts to Breath Heavy and Pants for Breath , He then starts to pace back and worth ranting shit.

Fuck Man This Is Fucked up !, How Could I let this happen , Fuck Man FUUUUUCK

Ant: Aye just calm down we didnt do nothing , it just looked like it .

Rj: How Tha fuck do you explain that shit !

Ant: Man just chill out you panic aint gone solve it .

Rj: I know This bitch About to tell the whole school,

Ant: naw man she wouldnt do something like that .

Rj: Bullshit that bitch live for shit like this , Fuck Man i shoulda dropped her ass months ago .

As He sat there Fumming i didnt really know what to say it seem like everything i said added fule to the fire so i sat there as he vented , at one point i think i might have seen a single tear fall from his eyes , He forcefully got up and went into his room , I didnt know what to do and i was tired of the awkward atmosphere so i got up to leave and he came back in the living room with a small wooden box and look at me as i had my hand on the doornob , he had a look of confusion and ask Me was i leaving , I said Yea im about to go check on J , Oh Ok then i guess ill see you later the look on his face was of utter despair with Pleading eyes i could tell he didnt want me to leave , so i said i guess i could stay for another hour or so . His face light up and he smiled and flopped down in the couch and patted it motioning for me to have a seat . I went over and He rolled the blunt up and took a few puffs and pass it to me , i took a couple of puffs and started chocking like crazy . Ha Ha thats that Cali Weed Nigga , Damn this some good shit i said back . We smoked one more and We both were faded like a motherfucker . He layed back on the couch and said ,

Rj:Damn I still cant get that shit off my mind .

Ant: Man I told you stop sweating that shit bruh , if she was gone spread it then it would be out by now dont you think .

Rj: *serious face* I wasnt talking about that shit , im kinda over that already , i dont give a fuck what people think about me , I was talking about Us

Ant: Us *sitting up on the couch*

Rj: Yea us nigga , Real talk Im feeling You Madd hard Nigga I cant explain it but I want you *looking in ants eyes*

Ant: I mean i dont know what to say .

Rj: Dont say nothing at all , just do what ya body telling you to do * leans up *

Once He said those words my heart fell to my toes , i knew what he meant and from the way he was looking at me i knew what he wanted to do , I licked my lips and smiled and I felt his strong hand wrap around my waist , Come Here he said Pulling Me onto his lap , we just looked at each other like dogs in heat , When his big hands squezzed me around my waist i lost it , i let out a moan and before i knew it our lips were locked i slid my tongue in and out his mouth , I lifted up his shirt and started sucking his nipples , Aww fuck he moaned . He then Pushed me onto the couch and climbed on top of me He pulled up my shirt and started at my V and made his way up to my albs kissing every last one of them , He latch on to my left Nipple and the shit felt so good my body started jumping , He made his way up to my lips and we tongue wrestled some more , He slid his hands in my pants with his eyes locked on mines , He grabbed my dick and started squeezing it , from the look in his eyes he was surprised i was packing lol . He slid down and started unbuckling my pants and then There was a loud ass Knock on the door Not just any ole Knock ONe of those police knocks the damn pictures on the wall were shaking . He looked at me and said Damn Dont move let me get rid of them . He got up to Open the door dick hard as a brick swinging as he walked . Who The Fuck Is It knocking on my Fucking Door like the Police . ME NIGGA the voice on the other end of the door screamed . Rj Opened the Door and Boom A fist Flew Right at his face . WTF He yelled Dude what the fuck yo problem is .