Big Brothers and Study Buddies

Kendrick's Pov

The next Morning I wake to the sound of my door closing I assumed it was Cam Leaving , I Stretched and Got up and grabbed my toothbrush and a towel and headed to the bathroom. I bump into cam coming out of his room with a towel Wrapped around his waist and water on his body . I stopped in my tracks adoring his body . he was running around like a chicken with his head cut off . I guess he finnaly realized I was standing there he looked at me then down at himself all soak and wet with a skimpy towel wrapped around his waist . He looked up with a Crooked smiled on his face and walked over to me and got close up on me .

Cameron: You Like what you see

Kendrick: Maybe

Cameron: Oh maybe

He Starts to Pull at his towel lightly , my eyes couldnt help but let my eyes wonder down to the soaked towel around his waist. My heart started to beat into a frenzy as his hand pulled harder at the towel . He lifted his hands into the air as if he was surrendering , the towel started to come loose and tried to cling to his wet body , the towel fell and he dropped his hand just in time to catch the towel so it wouldnt reveal anything . My Heart had completly stopped and my mouth dropped thinking I was about to catch a glimpse of him in his birthday suit.

Cameron: Aye you seen the iron

Kendrick: ...........

Cameron: Helllllloooooo

Kendrick: Huh

Cameron: you seen the iron

Kendrick: Oh Its under the Kitchen Cabinet

Cameron: Thanks

Kendrick: Where you headed ?

Cameron: i gotta Drive all the way to Monroe Cause this Idiot Fucked up his flight .

Kendrick: Oh

Cameron: Aye Do me a favor and Iron this shirt while I look for my shoes

Kendrick: Nigga Is you Smoking ?

Cameron: Come on bae Please Im already Running late

He gives me this sad puppy dog face and holds the shirt out for me to grab it , I Huffed and Puffed and Rolled my eyes he was still standing there with that sick ass look on his face , i snatched the shirt from him , and Kneeled down on the ground and started ironing it . The Only reason i ironed it is because he called me bae Not because he did that Sick as taylor swift look . I wonder if he realized he called me bae , he came running out the room with his shoes on pants and a tank top , I threw the shirt at him and he put it on and Ran out the door before he left out the door he turned around and looked at me for about 10 seconds and smiled . I got on the couch and turned the Tv on . I couldnt get that Creepy last 10 seconds of him standing at the door , So I texted him to see why the hell he did that.

Kendrick: What the Fuck was that

Cameron: What was what ?

Kendrick: that Creepy thing you did before you left

Cameron: what you talking bout Dude

Kendrick: When you looked at me like you had to throw up .

Cameron: Ha ha aint nobody have to throw up , That was the last time i would get to look at you like that while my brother here Thats all .

Kendrick: Oh Lol I feel Stupid

Cameron: you Should .

Kendrick: Lol ill holla at you later