Caught Up (Part 1)

As Im sitting on the couch with my headphones in Bumping Nicki Minaj New cd J walks threw the door with a cheester Cheeto Smile planted on his face .

Jermaine: Wassup lil cuz *grinning*

Ant: You tell me *raising his eyebrow*

Jermaine: Growns Folks Business

Ant: SO how was Shae

Jermaine: that Nigga told you! , damn he a rat too

Ant: SO Tell Me Then Nigga

Jermaine: aight check this out , SHe tha baddest thing walking cuz , im talking Thicker than a snicker , Red bone , and she a freak my nigga .

Ant: Damn so what about Diana .

Jermaine: What about her , she wifey and Shae just a freak thats everybody pussy .

Ant: Oh aight i got you so whats on the agenda for the day .

Jermaine: SLEEP SLEEP and More Sleep , YOU think i was sleeping last night i was putting in work son , But if you want to you can roll out wit Rj since yall niggas cool and shit , ill just catch up with yall later *hands ant his credit card* Dont Go Crazy Nigga . oh yea take this for a wash too *throws the keys*

As J gave me his credit card i hopped and the shower and Got dressed and Took the keys and quickly left before he came to his senses , let the top down and blast the music as i drove around campus i felt like the man . I headed to the car wash and gave the car a good scrub i stopped by Taco bell and got something to eat and there was nothing i could think to do so i just headed back to campus . Since i already knew J ass was still sleep i decided to swing by Rj's Place . I went up to his Apartment and Knock a couple seconds later the door opened He didnt even bother to see who it was he just opened it and walk away . I hesitantly walked in and closed the door . I said wassup , and he kinda jumped i must have scared him .

Ant: My Bad I scared you ?

Rj: OH Naw Man you good i just thought you was somebody else . *sits down on the couch*

Ant: Well I thought i would return the favor and pay you back for the burger earlier. *sitting on the couch

Rj: thanks but im not really in the mood for eating *looking at the tv thats turned off*

Ant: You good *raising his eyebrow*

RJ: Yea im cool , its just im tired thats it

Ant: Yea yall work outs do look tough.

Rj: Not From balling , From liz and her nagging , she tripping Bruh .,

Ant: What she doesnt look like the bitchie type *lying threw his teeth*

Rj: Really ? *puzzled look*

Ant: I mean she was al little sassy but i never got Bitch from her

Rj: Then The Bitch Had the Nerve To ask me was i gay lol can you believe that.

Ant: *blank stare* Are You ?

Rj: * sits up straight* Am I what ? Gay I mean ive fucked around with dudes before but nothing on a emotional connection so i dont honestly know what to say .

I sat there in awe thinking did he just say he fucked with dudes before , this was my lucky day , but my happiness was quickly leaving as i looked at him and saw the pain in his face . This had to be his first time saying it because He was litteraly in another place his body was in the room but his mind wasnt.

Rj: She had the nerve to ask me did i like you , I Dont know why that girl so threaten by you *laughing*

Ant: ha Ha , Yea right , Nigga you know you like me

After He tried to set up the convo i figured out what he was doing , but i wasnt about to make this easy for him , he wanted me to say it for me to initiate it but i had a trick for him Let the Mind Games Begin .

Rj: What ? *trying to look confused*

Ant: I know , If you didnt Then you wouldnt have lied about Jermaine Giving You the Key , You wanted me to come to yo place , you figured that once you got me here that it would be easy that i would be all over you , And you Damn shole Wouldnt have kissed me earlier today if you didnt .

After My little attempt to push him to say it he sat there for about 5 minutes in silence looking straight ahead . I thought Maybe my plan had back fired and maybe i pissed him off , 5 more minutes went by and i was tired of waiting on his response so i grabbed the keys and stood up and tried to walk by him , He put his hand up pressing it against my stomach pushed me and told me sit yo ass back down , I fell back onto the couch i fell right next to him .

Rj: *still looking straight* YOu think you Slick Huh

Ant: What you talking bout .

Rj: Nigga I major In psychology i know what you tryna do homie , to be real with you i dont know what it is , i cant say i like you because i dont know you , but what i do know is your different from the other dudes that catch my eye , Its like ..... I dont know i cant explain it but just know Im feeling you , there does that answer the question *looking at Ant*

I sat there and listen to every word He had to say , i didnt interrupt not one time , the entire time he was speaking i was turned on to the max , how articulate he was even tho he looked like your typical thug , How he was a psych major and Knew the tactic i was using on him , that turned me on more than anything because i was a master manipulator and it was fun to have someone challenge me , when he finished talking , he turned and looked at me and i dont know what it is about his eyes maybe because they were black but they intrigued me and i couldnt hold it in any longer .

Ant: yes That answers the questions *bites his lip*

I leaned in to him and he froze there looking in to each others eyes he licked his lips and let out a quick smile and a little chuckle , I licked my lips and winked at him . Still face to face he licked those sexy lips of his and said ,

Rj: Its something about you my nigga that got my mind boggled , and im gone find out .

Ant: well you betta hurry cause im only in town for one more day .

Rj: Well lets make the best of this time *smiling*

He leans in to kiss me and the door flys open and all i hear is bottles hitting the ground . He quickly snaps his head around to see and there stood Liz .