Stay Scheming

Brandon's Pov

After Signing Out of a long Boring Day of work , I head to the Front of the building and Im about to walk back to Dewayne's Apartment on Campus , as I make my way out the building I see Ant About to get into his car , I give him a Salute and He nods his head back at me and gets in his car , It was Nice that we were able to talk , I mean it wasn't like we were going to be Bffs But It was cool to talk to him at work , even if it was just to make time go by faster , I see a Pair of headlights approaching the parking lot Fast , I start to walk off , then the cars Pulls up right Beside me , It was the last person on earth I wanted to see , In fact I wish I would have just asked ant to drop me off . It was Mike , He Pulled up Beside me and Rolled the Window Down .

Mike: Get in Let me Holla at you

Brandon: Mike Man what you want .

Mike: Just get in Nigga

I Looked at and saw Ant looking Over at us , I didn't want to make a scene or Him run and tell Rj or Jermaine that I was even talking to Mike , So I reluctantly Got into the Car , I got In He speeded off . I sat there with my arms folded and a Pissed off look on my face , I wasn't happy at all , and I wanted him to feel that .

Mike: I missed you

Brandon: ......

Mike: you Heard Me I said I missed you , BRANDON

Brandon: What

Mike: I SAID I MISSED YOU

Brandon: Ok what you want a Handclap

Mike: Yea I Would Like that

Brandon: Man what do you want

Mike: I want you to Come back Home

Brandon: No thanks I got a Home

Mike: It cant Be much of a Home If all yo shit still at my crib

Brandon: Don't Worry Im doing Aight without it

Mike: Come On B , Stop Trippin

Brandon: .......

Mike: Come home with me , It aint the same without you there

Brandon: Im Good

Mike: Just spend the Night then

Brandon: I cant I got a early Morning Class

Mike: then at least come get yo stuff

Brandon: Im Good On that

Mike: Man Come Bruh , How many times Imma have to apologize for that Shit man that happen Months ago .

Brandon: When You really Mean it and Change

Mike: I don't know what else to do to show you that I changed , You wont answer the phone , Talk to me , Spend time with a nigga

Brandon: Why would I Mike ! HUH?

Mike: I guess I cant blame you then ? At least let me take you home where ever that is .

Brandon: Ok

then I realized That I was staying with Dewayne , and For some reason I felt like that was hit Real Mission anyway to find out where I stayed at , thats Probably why the nigga being so nice , So he can figure out where I stay and stalk me even more , I don't even Know how He knew I worked there , Crazy ass Probably still reading my Mail , I decided to tough it out for one night with him just so He wouldn't know I was living with Dewayne .

Brandon: On second thought you can just gone on to yo house .

Mike: you sure

Brandon: yea man