Summertime saddness, and Subway Sandwich

The Summer has Been draging Along SOOOOOOO SLow , I Would Have Never Thought In A Million years That i would Be ready for the summer To be Over and school To Start , Just Like I never Thought that tiara and I Would Have a falling Out , It Really wasnt anything that serious is just shes Been M.I.A All summer I think she's still upset about Me Acusing Her of Sleeping With Rj . Speaking Of Rj I couldnt Have missed him More , Although He visited Twice During the summer it Just Wasnt Enough , The good Thing about this Is school Started next Week and Move in Day was Tomorrow Normaly I would Wait to the Last Couple Of days to Move in but I cant Wait to Get Back To Him , Hes already There since the Team Had Practices and what Not , As Im Packing up All My Last Minute things , i get a Ring at the Door , I knew it was Kendricks ass Since He was Riding To school with me , Yep Thats Right The Baddest B***h was Attending Jackson state this Year , I run to open the Door , and Open to Him standing there with some Cut off Caprees and A Tight Bright Orange Tank and some Orange toms to Match lol He truly was the Gayest Person I Knew .

Kendrick: Damn B***h You Aint Ready Yet , we gone Miss all the Fine Niggas Moving In

Ant: Ughhhh , What Am I gone Do with you ?

Kendrick: B***h you Love Me , Everybody Does

Ant: Kill Yo slef

Kendrick: Ahhhhhh Anthony Im Appalled *holding his chest *

Ant: You are just too Much for me , let Me go get my last bag and we can Roll out .

I run upstairs , to get my last bag , and do a quick scan of my room and make sure i got everything , although i already said goodbye to my Mom last night i wrote her a quick Note telling her how much i loved her and would Miss her , I Grabbed my bag and Ran Downstairs Happy ,excited Ready to Get back to My Man , Much to My surprise theres and Extra Person In the Living Room .

Kendrick: SURPRISE !

Ant: What is she doing Here

Kendrick: What you mean silly , We Bout to Go to School

Ant: I know that But I thought she hated Us

Kendrick: Noooo

Tiara: Hi

Ant: Hey

Tiara: How ya Been

Ant: Good You

Tiara: Ive Been Better

Ant: I see , so does this mean your riding wit us ?

Tiara: If thats not a problem with you

Ant: Its Cool .

I lock up the house and We Load in the Car Kendrick insist that Tiara sits in the Front He thinks it would Help us work out this Petty Little Place Were in , After about an hour of driving , Tiara turns down the Music and shifts in her seat to face Me , She takes a deep breath .

Tiara: Look Ant , Im Apologize for My behavior lately , its just ive been stuck between a rock and a hard place . The Only reason I told Kendrick is because it was eating me up and I had to tell somebody , and Well I couldnt Exactly tell you

Ant: *raises his eyebrow* And Why is that .

Tiara: Because for the Last couple of Months Ive Been In A Private relationship With *deep breath* J

Ant: What ! *swirves off the road*

Kendrick: Ohhhhhh S***t Dont Kill Us , Im Too Pretty to Die

Ant: Shut Up B***h *looking at Ken threw the Mirror*

Ant: I cant believe this

Kendrick: I Can *raises his hand*

Ant: I mean i know youve always had a crush ON him But I never Thought It would Happen , Why Didint you Tell me