A Strangers Bed

After Such a Crazy Night I awoken and headed straight to the shower , I cleaned myself up brushed my teeth and put on some fresh gear and went into the kitchen and fixed me a fat ass bowl of reeses puff and sat down on the couch flipping threw the channels untill i finally decided upon reruns of the Parkers. I hear the Key enter the door and the knob twist and Jermaine Comes running threw the door and says wassup and runs straight to the bathroom , I laughed and thought to myself that nigga must got the bubble guts , He was in the bathroom for at least 30 minutes , he came out and sat next to me .

Jermaine: Wheeew Dont nobody go in there for about 25 35 minutes

Ant: Damn Nigga something crawled up you and died yo funky ass .

Jermaine: shut that shit up busta *slapping ant in the back of the head*

Ant: So what we up to today .

Jermaine:Well the Kappas Throwing a party tonight and we in there head first .

Ant: YO Forreal , Im going to my first college party *doing the cabbage patch *

Jermaine: Nigga calm yo ass down befo i change my mind , But first we gotta get you some new gear *looking him up and down*

Ant: Nigga whats wrong with what i got on *looking confused*

Jermaine: Everythang , now get ready we meeting Diana at the mall , Oh yea befo i forget she bringing one of her lil pledges with her to keep you company .

Ant: *.*

Jermaine: Unless yo mind still on that shawty from last night .

Ant: Naw man its cool , she betta be pretty too nigga

Jermaine: Shut up nigga you betta take what you can get .

We head to the mall and we meet up with Diana and her pledge Brittany , and let me tell you brittany was cute ass fuck , she looked every bit of lauren London , she haid Long black hair down her back perky boobs , and a phatty in the back , She had this big baby doll eyes with a cute little smile , Damn Was all i could say .

Diana: Brittany this Anthony , Anthony this Brittany

Ant: Nice to meet you beautiful , and call me ant

Brittany: *giggles* nice to meet you

Jermaine: aight lets get to it so we can bounce .

We walk around the mall looking and talking , We grabbed a bite to eat at the food court and sat for a minute to rest our feet , I could tell Brittany really liked me and i kinda liked her but my mind was still on someone else . We leave the food court and continued to walk around . The Girls wanted to Go into Forever 21 but thats where J Drew the line .

Jermaine: Oh hell naw i aint going in that store ,

Diana: bae *batting her eyes*

Jermaine: No Hell No look at that line

Diana: Please !

Jermaine: Well check this out we finna go to Footlocker get some kicks and then Maybe Maybe we gone come back threw here

Diana: Ok Then *kisses him *

I looked at Brittany and we both burst into laughter , J and I walked off to head to Foot Locker . What you laughing at nigga he asked me . Nothing Bae lol you love her huh , Yea thats my baby only she can do that to a nigga , LOL YOU WHIPPED NIGGA i said . We walked into Footlocker and start admiring the shoes , J picked up the new J's and i looked at the Slippers . I heard Someone Say J yo Cheap ass aint finna buy shit so get the fuck out my store .