The Sit Down

I woke Up with Excitement And Energy Because Today was the Day My Car Would Finally Arrive , I Slipped out of Rj's bed and Started putting on my clothes once i was fully dressed , I walked towards the door and looked back at him sleeping like a baby he must have been tired for him to let me make it all the way out the bed and put my clothes on an he not wake up , i started feeling some type of way that he wasnt all over me and asking me to stay and his goodbye kiss so i crept back over there and kissed him on the forhead and snuck out the room carefulll not to make a sound . I Once again did the walk of shame across campus but i didnt care care cause this would be the last time because my car was finnaly Here . Midway threw the walk my phone vibrated and it was rj .

Text from Rj : Who told you to leave :(
text from Ant: Lol I got something to take care of
Text From Rj: You could have woke a nigga up and gave me a goodbye kiss .
Text from Ant: You looked so peacefull so i didnt bother but check your forhead for carmex ;)
Text From Rj: ha ha i smell it now .

I made my way to my room , showered up and changed clothes , Jarvis gave me the walk of shame look and laughed . I quickly grab a hotpocket and made my way over to Jermaine's so he could take me to the airport . When i get to j's i had to wake the nigga up monitor him as he got dressed and keep him from going back to sleep . We get in the car and head to the Airport .

Ant: Nigga you know how Amped i am *screaming*

Jermaine: Man Its too Early For all that s***t

Ant: Nigga You Just Jealous cause my s***t freshier than yours.

Jermaine: You aint gone have no hoes in yours so it dont matter .

Ant: S***ttt you must not no me then .

Jermaine: pshhhh *smaking his lips* Nobody But Rj B***h ass Gone Be in here

Ant: Nigga I Got Hoes YOu Betta Recognize

Jermaine: ha ha you talk alot of s***t .

Ant: Aye Let me ask you something on a serious note .

Jermaine: What

Ant: I asked Rj to tell me the Whole Truth and He said he would ONLY If you Both Tell me

Jermaine: *sucks teeth* NAww that aint Happening .

Ant: Why Man Come On J , I really Like Him , and as my cousin its yo obligation to protect me

Jermaine: Oh Now Its my obligation Get the F***k Outta Here *italian accent*

Ant: But real talk , you know something and if you let me continue talking to him and Have me Looking like a Dumb fool ima be hella pissed at you .

Jermaine: So you really like him huh ?

Ant: yea I do .

jermaine: *smacks his lips*

Ant: SO will you do it ?

Jermaine: Do what ?

Ant: Nigga Stop Playing *hitting him*

Jermaine: Aight Man ill try , but i aint promising you nothing .

Ant: Aight Well We Can Meet At Applebees at 8 tonight.

Jermaine: Whatever .

We pull up to the airport and I Practially Run In and Kiss my keys and Sprint to my car , I even licked the hood thats how excited i was lol . i got in it and the smell of new car hit me , I put in my Cd and Blasted Come On A Cone . all the way back to campus . I made it back to Campus and Went straight to Tiara Dorm and Picked her up and we took that bad boy for a ride on the town . I havent talked to her since the whole Cat and mouse Game and i wanted to fill her in and of course hear her input so we grabbed a snowball and sat at the park and caught up , I told her everything like how Mike was avoiding me and distant , and that Rj is the real reason behind the fight , and how we are now dating i guess lol , She didnt say much but the occasional head nod , She of course said i told you so and all that s***t , then she caught me up on how she was pledging and her and brittany had gotten close . I was proud of my b***h good grades pledging got her a lil honey dip and she didnt have to be evil to get it like me . We went to the mall to shop a little and before i knew it we were in the mall for 3 hours and it was now 6:45 we left the mall and made it to campus at about a little after 7 , I dropped her talking ass off lol and rushed to my dorm to get ready for tonights sit down with J and Rj . I get my s***t and run right back out the door only to bump into Mike .