Falling To Temptation

after Waking Up laying Under Rj , I just layed there and Examined his face , His Features were so bold and Unique Like Non Ive Ever seen , He could be a super Model In Vogue if he chose to , His Body Covered In Ink and Buldging With Muscle , He was the Perfect Adonis , How could Anyone Not Love Him , Despite his Looks His personality Was the best thing about him , He Could Walk into a Room and all the Attention would Flock to him , He Knew Just what to say to cheer a person up , In Other Words He was perfect , The Perfect Boyfriend , the Perfect Lover the Perfect Friend , The Perfect Neighbor , So Why was I Having Thoughts about Another Dude Who DIdnt Compare to Half Of the man that Rj was , As i lay there and Admire His Every Aspect i let that question simmer in My Head , Why Was I Thinking about Mike when i had Everything I could Ever ask for all rolled up into One package . Sure Maybe Its Nomal For Someone to Be attracted to The Person Who's Not Necissarly Right For them its been Happening since the Days of time , Chasing after the Person Who Doesnt Want you or doesnt Have your Best Intrest In Mind , I was never that Person so how did i end up here second guessing My Love For Rj For the Lust Of Mike .

Ant: Good Morning

Rj: Good Morning Baby , what you doing watching me sleep Again?

Ant: Like Always

Rj: Creep

Ant: I Am not

Rj: You are two

Ant: I Need to Shower

Rj: Me too , Lets Go together .

We Walk into the Bathroom , and Rj starts to do this little Strip tease , He takes his Boxers off and Throws them at my face , I laugh and he walks over ass Naked D***k swanging with his every step , he drops to his knees and uses his teeth to Pull down my Boxers , He smacks Me on the ass and tells me Go get Yo sexy ass in the shower . I follow his orders and Get into the shower , The water is running down my back as i let out a sigh of relief , Rj Comes behind me and wraps around me he starts to kiss the Back of my neck and shoulders , He whispers in My Ear I love you nigga and Dont you ever Forget that you hear me , I start to feel Guilty that he was pouring his heart out once again and I was standing there with the Image of me and another dude in the shower , to stop from crying i just stare at the shower wall , He leans around and lifts my chin up with his finger .

Rj: Hey You Ok

Ant: yea Yea Im Fine

Rj: You Sure ?

Ant: Im Fine Silly *smiling*

Rj: Im Just Checking you seem a little stand offish .

Ant: Stand offish , Im in the shower with you thats Impossible

Rj: Well Your not saying Much , and you never said anything Back when I said i loved you

Ant: thats because I dont Like talking untill I brush my teeth ,

Rj: yea yea , its ok if you dont wanna say you love me , i mean if you dont Mean it i guess its only Fair you dont say it

Ant: Rj Dont be Crazy , Of Course I love you , You know that Right , Right ?

Rj: Yea I Guess ,

Ant: What Does that mean ?

Rj: I mean If you dont wanna express yourself to me I cant Make you

Ant: Ok Your Overreacting

Rj: Am I ? Lately Youve been a little distant , Do I have i something to worry about

Ant: Absolutely Not , Im Yours and Nobody Elses , You Hear Me

Rj: Yea I hear you *Smiles*

Ant: Now Give me A kiss Boyfried .