Dinner Party from Hell

Its Been About 2 Months since I arrived At Jackson State, And sure things have gotten Steamy Then Heated , And Now things are starting to Cool Off. Im Finnaly Enjoying the College Life , Rj and I are A happy Discrete Couple , Jermaine and Rj Smoothed things out and i finnaly Got the truth behind their little Falling out , I Made The Line to Perform during Football season , I couldnt Be more Happier , Although Tiara Didnt Make It she wasnt too upset because she was pledging anyway and that took up most of her time , i think i was let down more than she was . Mike and I have Become the best of friends everysince that kiss . I told him that i had a Boyfriend who i was serious about and he said he understood and Would back off because he valued our friendship.

I was Really Starting to have Fun i had my circle of friends , Tiara , Brittany and Jarvis we sat at the Food Court In the Mall and laughed and talked about everything . We were all Getting something to eat and Pick up something to wear tonight to Diana's Birthday dinner . It was just gonna be this little dinner with her close friends .

Ant: I cant wait to show her what i got her .

Brittany: You mean what you got Jermaine cause he the one who gone enjoy these *picking up the edible panties*

Ant: Yea You right ha ha

Tiara: So DId we get an invite or did yall just invited us yall self .

Ant: Well she said plus one so your my plus one

Brittany: And Jarvis my plus one *rubbing his arm*

Tiara: Watch It B***H , I would hate to have to cut you .

Jarvis: Dont Hurt her Boo *kisses tiara*

Brittany: Ooh Its like that now Jarvis *flipps hair * Lol

Ant: Yall a fool lol

My phone vibrates and its a message from Rj .

message from Rj: I cant wait to see you tonight i got a surprise for you so clear yo calendar
message to Rj: ;) Will Do

We Finished things up at the Mall and Headed Back to Campus to get Ready For the Dinner , We all Got dressed an ready at my place and We headed out to the Location . We Get there a little early to finish Helping J set up the stuff . When we Were Finished everything looked so romantic with the Dim lights and Candles . Jermaine Left to Pick Up Diana and we all stayed and made sure all the Final details were in order . Minutes Later Rj showed up with Brandon and Dewayne . We all Mingled untill Rj got a call and we all moved to one side of the room so we could surprise her . she walks on with J's hands around her face .

SURPRIIIIIIIIISE

Diana: OH MY GOSH BABBBBBBY *kisses and Hugs him*

Jermaine: You Like It

Diana: Of course , how did you get this past me .

Jermaine: I had some Help *pointing at us*

Diana: Awww guys *hugging us * Its SO Beautiful . *tearing up*

Brittany: Dont cry you gonna make me cry

Ant: You look amazing Birthday Girl

Diana: Thanks

Tiara: Happy Birthday

Diana: Thank You tiara

After Diana takes her seat and Everybody orders , I get up to use the rest room . I go into the stale and take care of business and i wash my hands i hear the door open and i turn around and its Brandon leaned against the door . I dry my hands thinking Oh Boy Here We Go , I walk to the door and he doesnt move .

Ant: Can I get out Please .

Brandon: Whats the rush *licking his lips*

Ant: Umm The party's Out there not in here.

Brandon: We can make a party in here *grabbing Ants D***k *

Ant: Wow What the F***k you doing *pushing his hand away*

Brandon: Come On nigga dont stunt like you dont want it .

Ant: Nigga I dont !

Brandon: Oh Yea well let me remind you

Brandon gets on his knees and grabs my belt buckle , i push his hand away and he grabs my nuts and gives them a squeez just tight enough to force me to relax .

Brandon: Chill Niggah I got you

he unzips my pants and i really couldnt find the words to tell him to stop , He reached in and grabbed my d***k and started playing with it , he looked up at me and winked and said

Brandon: I knew you wanted it . *smiling*

The way he said it the Cockiness in his voice just pissed me off , Who the F***k was he to think he could just do some s***t like that , His words sent rage threw my body , I pushed that nigga with all my might and he fell against the door , he hopped up so quick and was right in my face .

Brandon: SO you wanna go there , Lets Go then *putting us his set*

Ant: Man Aint Nobody Tryna Fight you Nigga

Brandon: I should Beat yo ass for that lil stunt yo Boyfriend pulled on me

Ant: Man Just Chill bruh wit all that its a room full of people right next door .

Brandon: I dont Give a f***k , you think i give a f***k about that .

Ant: Man you tripping bruh *walks past him*

Brandon: Naw Niggah you trippin you think you just gone get some head from me and throw me to the cruv , Naw that aint happening .

Ant: Look Man you gotta get the F***k ova that s***t bruh that was almost 7 months ago . And besides Dude I got a Dude Now so we could never be .

Brandon: Man That Lame ass Nigga what the f***k he got that i dont got ,

Ant: Man it aint even ......

Brandon: Nigga do you know im like a f***king celebrity here any b***h or nigga would kill to be with me , but you choosing that lame ass band geek over this .

Ant: Look I dont know what to tell you other than just get over it ,

Brandon: I cant bruh , just look me in my face and tell me you didnt fell nothing between us .

Ant: Aight look Im finna be real with you , I never saw Anything Between you and me , What happen that night was just me being me and trying to be in control i just wanted to prove to myself that i could take you down , and i did , and truth be told it was nothing more than a blowjob , That might be harsh but its the truth .

He stood there for a minute like he had to process everything that was just said , He finnaly looked me in the eyes and said .

Brandon: Word thats all i was to you huh , well if i cant have you nigga Nobody can Ill Do everything in my power to break you and that nigga up , And I mean That S***t ,

he stormed out the Bathroom , leaving me there to simmer in his last words , was he serious did her really mean what he said , That s***t sounded kind crazy . F***k My Manipulative ways were catching up to me ten folds . I gathered my self up and headed back to the Party , I sat next to Tamar and across from Rj .

RJ: what took you so long *mouths*

Ant: *shoulder shrug*

Tamar: Whats wrong boo

Ant: Nothing Im good just thinking .

I sat there sipping on my drink and playing around with my food not really eating it , brandons words replayed in my head over and over , "Ill do everything in my power to break you and that nigga up ". The thing about it is i wasnt in a relationship with Mike , I was in a relationship with Rj , God Forbide He finds that out .

SURRRRPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE a womans voice screams from the Door way i look up and Holy s***t My Night Is Only going Downhill From Here .