Chapter 9 [ PROMiSES ] ∞

~Jane

James and Lex wanted to talk to me in Lex's office. Which scared me. Hayley on the other hand stayed at home. Her new home. "Now what are you guys not telling me?!" Lex exclaimed as he closed the door. My feet jumped. I could see the lookon James' face but he stayed calm. "Like you don't know." James said. Lex got up on his hair, he stood infront of us as we both sat on the couch. Lex shook his head. "This can't be!," Lex exclaimed. "James, you know better!" I felt my whole body stiffen. "No, listen to me, Filex," James began to say. Filex? What? Lex got my reaction. I glanced away.

"I'm in love! Yeah, it pretty much sounds wrong. But it isn't wrong! Yes she's my students but she's not that young or old for me!" James backfired. "But she's your student!" Lex pointed out. "You're right, I am his student but that doesn't mean we don't have any right to fall in love. I'm a student yes, but I am just human too like the rest of you." I jolted in with my own words. The both of them were a bit stunned.

Lex placed his hands in his pocket and there was silence as he stared at both of us. "Guys, I'm just worried for the both you, okay? This isn't just any little topic. This isn't just anything you could just play. What if others might find out? Think about what might happen!" Lex trailed in. "Yes, I have though of that and I have thought what if I lose Jane? C'mon Lex, you know me well." James said. Lex gave a nod and sat right infront of us. "How old are you Jane?" Lex asked. "I just turned 19 a few months ago." I answered. Lex exhaled. "Look, I'm happy for the both of you and if it was in my way... I wouldn't do this but the both of you guys have to lay low for awhile just don't let anyone notice please. If only I wasn't incharge of this school." Lex moaned. I gave a chuckled. There was a sudden shine in Lex's eyes.

We both got out of the school building we went for a quick walk to the park. There wasn't any people actually.

James hands tangled to mine. "I love you," I whispered as I felt his skin on my face. "I love you more." he answered. I leaned on the huge tree near the swings. James suddenly leaned closer to me. I felt my whole body electrifying on how close he was to me. I couldn't help ut to admire his chocolate brown eyes and red lips. As he breathed closer to me, I could feel his cold minty breath on my skin. "I promise to love you unconditionally." He said as he held my face. "I'm so lucky to have you. I promise to love you, against all odds." I answered. I held his face, he looked like an angel in the flesh. He looked so angelic.

Suddenly, James' face moved closer to mine. Closer and closer. I closed my eyes and I could feel the heat justrise and getting closer to me. I felt jis cold lips press to mine and I couldn't help but to go with it and feel his skin on mine wanting more. "James," I pulled a bit inhaling all the air that I could. I gave out a laugh as he grinned. "Sir..." I teased and laughed. He chuckled and pulled me closer to him and swept me with a kiss.