Chapter 21

~Jane's POV

I got a call from Lex. "Jane, something wrong happened to James. Pleasecome to ******* hospital immediatly!" Lex answered. I couldn't even respond. Instead, I went direclty to the hospital which Lex told me. My heart was pounding. I couldn't bare to think  that anything bad could happen to James. This is all my fault...

I didn't thnk twice as I opened the door as nurse pointed the room. It was like all my breath was taken away from me as I saw James lying on the hospital bed. He looked so weak and pale. My heart broke down to pieces. Lex was standing beside James' bed seriously staring at James. "Lex." I called Lex. My voice chocked. I couldn't stop the tears to swell. "Jane..." Lex comfotably said and came to me wrapping me around his arms. "I'm so sorry..." I continued crying.

Lex gave a little hush and held my shoulders and whiped my tears. "This is not your fault. I should be the one who should apologize. I was out of the line. I'm sorry." Lex said. Before I could even answer a soft moan stopped me. I moved myself to James and held his hand. The dark violet bruises on his face were so fresh that it seemed like it was ripping James apart.

James' eyes opened. He gave me a warm smile. I couldn't believe he could even smile like this. "What happened James?" I asked. James tried reaching my face. I leaned closer and pressed his hand to my cheek. His hands were so cold. Lex walked beside me. "The police say that 5 men were just suddenly attacking James out of nowhere." Lex answered. "I would have kicked their ass if I wasn't thinking straight." James rolled his eyes. "I can't believe someone would do that to you!" I reacted. "I'm okay now." James answered as he held my hand tighter.

"But we found something in the crime scene..." Lex reached into his pocket. It was a crampled paper. Lex slowly opened it. 'I'm comming back, soon.'  I know that handwritting perfectly. Eric. Crap, how did he know? This can't be happening. "Jane?" James called my attention. "James, I just have to go to the bathroom." I said as I walked outside.

I grabbed my phone...

I searched for Eric's number, his old number...

I ran inside the girl's bathroom making sure there was no one else inside.

"Jane, very good to hear from you again... How are you my love" Eric's voice chilled down to my spine.

I wanted to throw up...

"What have you done with James?!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, your teacher? Your dating the teacher. How smart of you!" Eric laughed.

"I rather date a teacher than to date a monster like you!"

"Oh, Jane. All I wanted was you. If I can't have you no one will! I love you too much, Jane!" Eric protested to.

"Then face me! Don't hurt anyone else! Or are you too mcuh of a coward?"

"Oh, Jane. That's just the beginning. Be patient. Your boyfriend is quite brave though, he took out 3 of them, sadly one was bringing a knife which brought your lover boy down." Eric laughed.

"Go to hell." I answered and ended the call.

Guys, I'd really love to recomend this story of my friend. She's an amazing writer! Follow her okay? Don't forget to vote ;) http://www.wattpad.com/story/11855196-locker-guy