Chapter 35

Lex and I got in his car, I feel like Lex needs to know what I have achieved. After keeping myself busy with grades, my students and Hayley I can finally say and feel that I'm free.

"I've moved on!" I said with so much conviction after 3 months I have moved on. I remember yesterday as I watched my students get on the stage and recieve their diplomas and it just struck me that this is a new life for me. Lex jumped on his seat then he looked at me shaking his head then he drove. "I wish what you're saying is true." Lex interrupted my moment. I stared at him "I have!" I corrected. "Yeah right." Lex teased. I rolled my eyes "At least I had a love life." I pointed out. Lex just glanced at me and softly chuckled. "I'm happy being single." Lex said. It made me curious "You're like gonna be 30 next year, you really  have no plans at all? Do you even like someone?" I asked. Lex contnued driving. It seemed like he didn't even hear me. "C'mon Lex." I called his attention. "I do like someone. But it doesn't matter." Lex answered me.

"Really? You should like court her!" I said. Lex just grinned. "Courting a girl isn't my thing." He said. "So, how do you get a girl anyway?" I asked with a bit of annoyance. "I've never had a girlfriend, Jane." Lex answered calmly. My eyes widened, "What? Why? Look at you, you're handsome, rich and kind. Why?" My words just came bursting out I couldn't help myself to be overwhelmed. Lex didn't seem to make it such a big deal actually. "I just don't know. Ofcourse I have liked some girls in the past but I have never been in a relationship. My first kiss was by accident. And I'm still a virgin." Lex explained. I bursted into laughter "Wow, that's really unbelievable." I teased. "Its true." Lex winked.

"So, who's the girl?" I asked again. Lex just showed off a smile as he shaked his head. "It doesn't matter." He'd answer me. "Just tell me who she is then I'll stop I promise." I sweared. "She's a girl, ofcourse. She's busy with her life, she's passionate and she's the strongest woman that I've seen in her life. She doesn't know how strong she is. And I've been loving her for 5 years already." Lex just looked directly on the road but as he said those word I could really feel his love for the girl, he really loves her.

I really wanna know who the girl is! "Who is she then?" I asked again. Lex laughed "You really won't stop will you?" Lex asked. "No." I driectly answered and grinned. "What if I tell you, that it's you?" Lex answered.

I bursted into laughter, the idea of Lex liking me is quite impossible. I mean how could he even like me? I stopped laughing as Lex looked at me seriously. He was serious. I froze "You're not joking are you?" I asked. Lex shaked his head from left to right. "I love you, Jane." Lex whispered.

Everything was just hapening so fast. And right now my lips are just shaking. Lex parked the car infront of my house.