Chapter 12

Today our school celebrated English month. We were all in the auditorium. James is one of the host. We all enjoyed watching the stage play presentations, poetry presentations and we even watched 'Romeo and Juliet' When Juliet saw Romeo died and helded him in her arms almost everyone bursted into tears. Which stunned me because even most of the boys cried. I saw even James cried.

James looked at me a bit shocked and wiped his tears  and huckled. I gave him a teasing smile. I grabbed my phone 'Your so cute!' I sent him a text. 'Look who's talking! :P' he replied. He looked at me and smiled widely. 'I love you.' he texted. 'I love you too.' I replied. We both exchanged heart warming smiles.

After that. James and I hanged out in the rooftop where we first met. James bought some food and drinks. We both sat. I already told James that Sammy and Lizel know about us. Ofcourse he was shocked but I told him that my friends support us and that we should trust them. James agreed.

James swung his arms around me and kissed my cheek. His lips were so warm. "Promise me something?" He whispered. The sunset view was beautiful. "Sure, what is it?" I asked. James held my face. "Remember that I will always love you and I'd do anything for you.And I won't give up on us. Even though the universe gives us milions of reasons to stop loving each other, I won't give up. And remember no matter how far we are from each other, I will continue loving you," He answered. I felt his words. I couldn't help but to cry. I pinched his cheek, "Come here!" I said and pulled him in my arms an we hugged. this is forever.