Chapter 23 [Blood is thicker than water]

"Good morning!" Jane jumped on the bed as she kissed me. She suddenly showed something to me. "Where did you find this?" I asked. It was my mother's journal. "I went to the bathroom. I saw it on the floor on the room beside us. The door was opened, I thought it was yours." Jane answered. How could this be with Lex? I opened my mother's journal. There was a folded page.

 'Filex, take care of James. take care of your brother. Someday, the both of you will have to stand up whatever is comming in both of your ways. Lex, I'm sorry for not have been the perfect mother.Though you were still young you understood my situation. You understood why James couldn't know yet. Do not blame yourself for the reason why me and your uncle got into complicated matters. I love you no matter what Lex. Take care of your brother James. I hope the both of you... Never forget that blood is thicker than water.'

I couldn't seem to react. Confusion flooded into my mind. There was a sound downstairs. jane grabbed the journal. It was Lex knew it was him. I needed to confront him. "Jane, wear your clothes." I answered as I pulled my clothes from the floor and wore them directly.

"James?" Lex said. "You're my brother?" I whispered. Lex looked on the ground and exhaled.