Chapter 18

~Jane's POV

Great news? PROM is near approaching then graduation. Bad news? Well, I won't be dancing with James. Another bad news? some accreditors are comming to the school and well, the school is amazing but again Lex talked to James that he has to keep some distance from me. So, I'll give my distance. But what is James doing now? Why is he walking towards me? I gave hi a strong look. "Why are you near me? You know the accreditors are here right?" I whispered. the good part was we were outside the classroom. James gave me a grin "Hey, I know. I'm sorry. But I just wanted to talk to you. I miss you, its been 3 days since we got to talk." James answered.

It has been quite lonely. And I do miss him. I miss everything about him. In a blink of an eye, I know I saw an accreditor look at us. "Oh, yes Sir. I will do the project thank you!" I answered. I need to make it seem that we aren't together and James and I have talked about this. "Oh, yes. Very well then." James answered. Then the ccreditor gave a soft smile and left. "I miss you too." I whispered. In a blink, James stroked my cheek. His touch seemed like magic. I was under his spell now. The way his eyes just looked into mine I could fel him calling me.

I wanted him...

I wanted him so much....

I shaked my head and chuckled. James laughed. He knew what I was thinking. "Hold it, tiger" I teased and walked away.

~Lex's POV

'Ring! Ring! Ring!' I picked up my phone from the table. "Hello?" I answered. "Lex, it's me. Eric. When can I come there?" It was Eric, my good friend. I haven't seen him in a year already since his last incident. I heard that he shot his girlfriend accidentally and knowing her death he shot himself buit he was just in a coma in 5 months. "Hmmm, I'm kind of busy this week. Maybe next week." I answered. "Sure, thanks Lex." Eric answered.