Secrets

Reya's POV

As soon as my best friend let those four horrible words out I froze, how did she know?

Once everyone had heard her clearly the second time I ran as fast as I could into the bathroom I closed the door and locked it then slumped down on the wall sobbing, how could she! How did she even see?!

I know I should of told Scorpius when it happened but I just couldn't face him.

I don't even know how it really happened, he is my best friends brother!!!!!!!!!

I'm a horrible person. I'm sure Brynlee is mad because I didn't tell her but he's her brother!

I herd a soft knock on the door "Reya? Are you okay?" Scorpius said is his sweet British accent

I stopped crying but didn't answer

"Alohomora." The lock clicked and the door opened to reveal a worried Scorpius he stepped through the the door way and sat down next to me. He took my hand and looked into my eyes

"Reya, I love you, and some mistake you made won't change that."

"Thank you Scorpius, that's exactly what I needed to hear." I leaned over and kissed him on his cheek "I have to go fix something"

I walked up the hallway to Lily's room where I find Brynlee sitting with Albus

I walk over to them and rest my hand on his shoulder "Can I talk to Brynlee alone?"

He nods and walks out the door and I sit down next to her

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, it was your brother I thought you would think I was a horrible person."

" Reya I could NEVER think that.... You're my best friend... My brother is the idiot. He made the move on you, knowing you weren't available... I'm sorry I told... Everyone... " She shakes her head and cries. " I'm sorry Reya... "

"It's okay Brynlee. The truth needed to come out. Everything is better now."

" I'm sorry... " She continues to shake her head. " I shouldn't have told everyone... I shouldn't have told anyone.... I'm sorry... "

"Everything is okay now! Don't worry!" I lean over and hug her "It needed to be said."

" Not by me!! " She sighs. " I'm so sorry Rey.. I promise I'll talk to Sam... "

"I know, I should of told you, and Scorpius in the first place. But I do want you to talk to Sam I want to see what he says to you."

" I would've talked to him anyway Rey... I have to. He's my brother.. Again I'm sorry he did that... He's a prat at times... You should go back to Scorpius though... Spend some alone time? " She suggests.

"I definitely will. But I think that's a good idea, double date?"

" Umm... Yeah.. Tomorrow? Albus was talking about some.. Breakfast place.. We can get up early tomorrow and eat breakfast and maybe see a movie? "

" Yeah. Ok so what are you going to do now? " I ask.

" I'm.. Gonna go to bed.. I'm... A little tired... " she says laying down.

" Ok.. Night Bryn. " I whisper.

" Night.. " She says before closing her eyes.

I sigh and walk out, going to tell the boys our plans.