Albus+Alice??????

Reya's POV

I can't believe Alice would do that to Brynlee! And I can't believe Albus is already dating someone, he just broke up with Brynlee a day ago! I have to go talk some sense into him! I walk out of the common room and into the the small hallway, where I see Albus kissing Alice. I walk over to them and grab him arm, pulling him away. As soon were far enough away I yell, "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

"What do you mean? Brynlee broke up with me!"

"We'll you don't have to go around kissing her friends! Are you blind Albus?! She is still in love with you!"

"And I told her that! She told me to go ahead and date Alice!"

"Again, IDIOT! You really believed her when she said it was okay?!'

"I......"

I didn't wait for his answer and slapped him, HARD across the face.

"I feel like I should be getting used to this."

I glare at him and and walk back down the hallway, and into the common room where I see Brynlee sulking on the couch.

"What's wrong Bryn?"

"Alice."'she said icily

"Oh, her."

"How could she do this to me?"

"I know, and I can't believe Albus, it's only been a day!"

A tear slipped down her cheek and I pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry Bryn. But didn't you talk to him? Apologize? What even happened?"

" I was.... But.... I was too late... " She shakes her head sadly. " He asked her out Reya! How could he do this to me??? "

"WHAT?" That prat asked her out!"

"Mmmm hmmm."

"I'll be right back." I said angrily and for the second time I walk into that hallway and slap Albus straight across the face.

"Come ON, Reya!"

"You asked her OUT?!?! Seriously!"

He looked down at his shoes. I turned my back and ran back to the common room, just barely hearing Albus say "STILL not used to it."

Suddenly I stop myself and walk back to Albus. I whisper "She wants you back."

He just looks down. And I return to the common room, to tell Brynlee the news.