Boyfriends...

Brynlee's POV

I sneak to the hospital wing an spy on Scorpius and Lily. This is what I hear.

"Lily, I've been wondering what did you want to talk about?"

"Scorpius, seeing you with Reya is really hard. She's one of my best friends and I wouldn't want to hurt her but, I still love you."

"Lily, that was fourth year. That can't happen again, I'm sorry Lily it just didn't work."

"Please, can't we just try again?"

"I don't think so."

She leaned in and kissed him. When she finally pulled away Lily whispered, "Think about it..."

Lily leaves and I walk up to Scorpius.

" REALLY?!? REYA BREAKS UP WITH YOU AND YOU KISS LILY?!? "

I was furious.

I didn't want what happened I me to happen to Reya.

"Whoa, SHE kissed me!"

" You. Let. Her. " I say. " I'm starting to think all guys are the SAME! They obviously don't care about our feeling!! Especially you and Albus!! "

I feel tears starting to form but I would not let him see me cry.

"Brynlee! That is NOT what happened! You obviously were eavesdropping so you saw what happened!"

" I didn't SEE anything. I was listening. For all I know you could be lying. I trust that you aren't. If she kissed you then you LET her. You and Albus are JUST the same.... " I shake my head in disgust.

"I was to surprised to do anything! I forgave Reya for kissing Sam AND Albus! And we broke up anyway!"

" YOU DONT KISS SOMEONE IN LESS THAN TWENTY FOUR HOURS OF A BREAK UP!!! YOU JUST DONT!" A tear slides down my face. " Girls are fragile,Malfoy. Boys apparently don't know that. Yes, what Reya did was wrong. But she knows that. "

"We weren't even broken up when that happened! I forgive her! Plus, Lily kissed me! I know she's fragile I just forget, she acts so tough sometimes."

" Whatever Malfoy.... Everyone has either cheated or has kissed someone RIGHT after their break up but at least I wouldn't do that. Lysander tried to kiss me you know. But I didn't let him. Because I thought I still loved Albus. And because you just don't do that. " I sigh and look out the window.

"Stop it! Not everyone is perfect like you! Do you know how much you hurt him when you screamed you hated him?!"

" I NEVER SAID I WAS PERFECT MALFOY!! I KNOW IT HURT HIM!! BUT IT HURT ME EVEN MORE!! MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOW!! SO HOW ABOUT YOU STOP IT! " By now tears were streaming down my face.

"I HAPPEN TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS! I JUST GOT MY HEART BROKEN ALSO!"

" I hope you know now how easily someone can break your heart. And what your feeling now, is a million times worse for a girl. I hope you know I WILL be telling Reya about this. And we know we aren't perfect Malfoy like you might want us to be, but we aren't fake, mean, untruthful, or anything like that. We do tell you guys the truth. We let you know when something's wrong. We don't pretend to be something we aren't. Those girls you call ' perfect' aren't real. They are barbies. They are fakes. We are ourselves. And Scorpius? This is really going to hurt her. I really didn't want why happened to me and Albus to happen to you guys but you and Albus are more alike then you know. " That was the last things I said before walking out the door and to the common room to meet Albus.

It was about eight forty so it was twenty minutes till lights out.

**********

" Hey... " Albus whispers.

" Hi... " I say sitting on the couch.

" So? " He asks.

" So..... I've been thinking, even with all this chaos going on. " I begin.

" And? " He looks at me with big hopeful eyes.

" Albus... Promise me some things. " I give him a serious look.

" Anything. "

" One, if we were to get back together... Promise me that you won't kiss another girl within two hours of out break up. Or a day for that matter. " I say thinking of Alice and Lily.

" That was a mistake. Never again. I promise. "

" Two, Don't push me. If I wanted to talk about..... Sam..... I would have. Seeing him after all of that hurts me. And since McGonagall have Bay and him permission to visit me and Riley here.... It's hard to see Sam here. So please.... Don't push me. "

" Promise. "

" Third, Talk to Scorpius about..... Lily for me... Ok? Like tomorrow? And Reya. "

" Why? What happened? " He asks his face turning into a frown.

" He will tell you. Promise? " I ask.

" Promise. "

" Lastly, promise you won't break my heart again..... " I look at him with a sad face, remembering how much I wanted Baylor to hurt him.

" I wouldn't dream of it. Never again. " He takes my hand in his and he looks me in the eye.

" I..... I can't.... " I say softly.