We Broke Brynlee

Reya's POV

"Come on Bryn! We need to get to breakfast so we don't miss transfiguration!"

"Go ahead." She said bitterly

"Brynlee! What's wrong?"

"Nothing, go AWAY!"

"No! Why are you mad at me?"

"Because your dating my brother and you didn't tell me!!!"

"I'm sorry, we agreed not to tell anyone yet, I was going to tell you today but you've been in the bathroom, ALL MORNING."

"Then just go without me!"

I walk over and lean against the door, "Just let me in!"

She opens the door quickly, sending me stumbling into the bathroom. I steady myself and stand up straight. "BRYNLEE! What did you do?!" I yell. Her hair was a dark chocolate brown with red tips, she had her nose pierced, a little diamond earring in, and a tiny hoop in her cartilage.

" What do you mean? I just thought it was time for a change. Get used to it. " She says with attitude.

"This isn't you Brynlee. Why are you acting like this? What's Albus going to say??? "

" He's already seen it!! And don't bring him into this!! You told HIM and NOT ME! You brought this on yourself! Some best friend!! " She defends herself.

"I told him so he would tell you. I trust both of you, I thought you knew!"

" Whatever Reya. You only care about yourself. If you really WERE my best friend you would have told me, YOURSELF!! " She yells at me.

"In case you don't remember you were asleep!"

" I would've stayed if it were you in that hospital bed!! And if it were Baylor!! You guys weren't even there when I woke up!! Only Albus was!! HE'S OBVIOUSLY THE ONLY ONE THAT CARES ABOUT ME ANYMORE!!! YOU ARE SO SELFISH REYA!!! "

"I THOUGHT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND! I WOULD OF BEEN OKAY WITH IT! I yell

"You've changed Brynlee, your not the person who was my best friend anymore." I tell her sadly. I trudge down the stairs and into the common room. Albus is sitting down on a small couch towards the back of the room. I plop down next to him and put my head in my hands "I think she hates me."

"What happened?"

"She's mad because I didn't tell her about me and Baylor."

"Your together now?"

"Al! That's beside the point, she's mad because I didn't tell her and because I left when she was in the hospital wing! But the only reason I left was because you were there, to take care of her!"

"Hey, she won't stay mad at you."

"I don't know Al, she's changed."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not just her hair, it's her attitude, she's acting like me! She's, She's the sweet one. And now, she's acting like me! That's not good!"

"Come on Reya your a good person, Brynlee will be okay."

"Will you just go talk to her, please, tell her I'm sorry.

"Okay, don't worry, she will forgive you."

"I hope so. I'm going to go talk to Baylor."

He just smiles walks upstairs, to find Brynlee.

I make my way into the great hall, where breakfast is still being served, I have about five minutes to eat breakfast until it's time for class. I find Baylor at the Ravenclaw table and whisper to him"We need to talk, come on." He follows me into a private place in the hall

"I think your sister hates me."

"Why would she hate you?"

"Because we didn't tell her."

"Oh."

"I think we need to tell people, as soon as your officially my boyfriend."

"Reya, will you officially be my girlfriend?" He asks

"Yes." I stand on my tip toes and kiss him on the lips. I feel his fingers brush across my neck and when I pull away I see a beautiful silver locket with a silver Daisy in the middle. I fumble with the latch, I finally get it open and on one side there's a picture of us together, and on the other three simple words in beautiful cursive, I Love You.

I smile "I love you Bay."

"I love you too."