Guess Who's Back

Brynlee's POV

I look at myself in the mirror.

My light brown hair, my nose ring, my earrings, and a light pink streak in my hair. I kinda changed back.... Maybe? I don't know...

I leave a note on Reya's bed.

Dear Reya,

I'm sorry for how I've acted. But I'm still very upset that you two didn't tell me. That was beyond low. I miss you though.... But do know, I don't know when I'll fully forgive you. I don't know if I already have... Or if I won't. I really don't know. But do know that what you did was very wrong.

Love,

Brynlee

Hopefully she will understand why I was mad. Maybe.... I'm still furious with what they did though. I can't believe Baylor didn't tell me though! Especially after Tyler!

I take a breath before walking out of the Gryffindor tower.

As I walk down a corridor someone bumps into me.

" KIRA!?! " I scream.

" BRYNLEE! " She smiles.

My eyes go wide and I almost faint.

" K-Kira! What are you doing here?? I thought you transferred to Beauxbatons! " I panic.

" Yeah... Well... Tyler and I missed being in the same school, and we both missed Hogwarts. So we came back! "

" Wait.... Tyler is back too?!? "

" Yep! "

Oh..... Crap....

Baylor is in deep trouble.

I swallow. " What house are you two in? "

" We are both in Ravenclaw. " She answers.

" Crap.... " I whisper.

" What's wrong? "

" Nothing! Gotta go! " And with that I run away to find Baylor.

As I run I bump into someone else... Oh boy...

" Brynlee? What's up? " Baylor!

" BAY! " I look around then shove him into a closet as close the door behind us.

" What's going on Brynlee? "

" No matter how upset I am with you I have to warn you! Kira and Tyler are back! "

I swear I saw the color drain from his face. He was pale as a ghost.

" What? " His eyes go big.

" You heard me! They're back! And they are in YOUR HOUSE!!! " I yell.

" Crap..... " He mutters.

Reya's POV

I hate that class. I was thinking about how much I hate potions, while walking back to my common room when a tall strawberry blonde bumps into me. "Sorry!" She brushes her hair out of her eyes. "I'm such a klutz, Im Kira by the way."

"Reya." I say smiling "Nice to meet you, are you new here?"

"Well.... I transferred from here to Beauxbatons a few years ago, and I missed it."

"Wow, I transferred from Beauxbatons to here at the start of this year."

"Weird...." She says smiling "I've got to get to potions." She puts her hand on her hip "Wait, do you know Baylor by any chance?"

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend."

She looked at me, her eyes huge "Boyfriend?" She whispered

I gave her a curious look "Yeah....."

"I- I have to go." She said running in the opposite direction

What's going on with her? Did she KNOW Baylor?